Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Phylum Annelida Animals, Animals Classification, Zoology Help
Zoology Assignment Help
>> Phylum Annelida Animals
Phylum Annelida Animals
This is eucoelomate or the coelomate phylum possess a true coelom or secondary body cavity. This coelom is bounded by the mesothelium.
Definition: These are metamerically segmented, bilaterally symmetrical, true coelomate animals. Typically all annelids are provided with chitinous setae which are embedded in the pits of the skin.
Phylum Annelida Animals General Characters:
1. Truely segmented worm's body is externally as well internally divided by a number of rings or annulii.
2. Organ system grade body organisation in which organs form the system.
3. Symmetry: Triploblastic, bilaterally symmetrical, coelomate.
4. Locomotion: By chitinous setae or muscular para podia.
5. Digestive system: Well developed and extracellular digestion.
6. Blood circulatory system: Closed type. Respiratory pigment dissolved in plasma.
7. Respiration: By humid skin or parapodia or cephalic gills.
8. Excretory system: Segmentally arranged nephridia.
9. Nervous system: One pair of cerebral ganglia (or brain) and a double nerve cord with a pair of ganglia in each segment.
10. Sense organs: Organ of touch, taste buds, statocyst, photosensitive cells and eye with lens.
11. Sex: Hermaphrodite or unisexual.
12. Development: Spiral cleavage and determinate type. If development is indirect then the name of larva is trochophore.
13. Habit and habitat: Mostly aquatic, marine and fresh water. Some are terrestrial burrowings animal, some are symbiont and some are parasite.
Class 1-Polychaeta e.g. aphrodite, nereis, chaetopterus, arenicola, sabella.
Class 2-Oligochaeta e.g. tubifex, lumbricus, pheretima, megascolex.
Class 3-Hirudinea e.g. glossiphonia, hirudo, hirudinaria.
Class 4-Archiannelida e.g. polygordius, protodrillus.
Live Zoology Experts: Phylum Annelida Animals, Classification of Animals, Zoology Assignment Help
zoology assignment help
, classification of animals case study and theory homework help and coursework writing assignment help with quality of answers. We provide case study of Phylum Annelida Animals, Phylum Annelida Animals characters, Phylum Annelida Animals classification and writing assignments related to topics. Our zoology experts are highly qualified and experienced and they have ability to solve complex problems within very short time. Get solved Phylum Annelida Animals classification and characters problems from live online experts at
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Terms & Conditions
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.