Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Formation of oxyhaemoglobin in lungs, Dissociation of oxyhaemoglobin
Zoology Assignment Help
>> Formation of oxyhaemoglobin in lungs, Dissociation of oxyhaemoglobin
Formation of oxyhaemoglobin in lungs: Oxygen is mainly transported as oxyhaemoglobin.
1. This combination of oxygen and haemoglobin is a reversible process.
2. This is done by substituting the terminal NH2 groups and amidazole group from Hb by oxygen. This is not an oxidation reaction.
3. This is loose covalent bonding.
4. There must be four iron atoms in each molecule of haemoglobin.
This dissociation of oxyhaemoglobin is facilitated by-
1. pH of blood (7.4)
2. Low temperature in lungs
3. Partial pressure of O
Dissociation of oxyhaemoglobin:
1. Dissociation of oxygen from
oxyhaemoglobin and entering of CO2 from tissue into lungs occurs due to relatively higher pH of blood in tissue.
2. Higher temperature in tissue
3. Partial pressure of O
LARYNX (ORGAN OF SOUND PRODUCTION)
Skeletal framework-Wall of the larynx is supported by four cartilages.
1. Thyroid cartilage-It is anterior ¬most and broadest cartilage. Midventral protruberance of this cartilage is called Adam's apple.
2. Cricoids cartilage-Smaller, thicker and complete ring like cartilage behind thyroid cartilage.
3. Arytenoid cartilage-Paired small cartilages along sides of larynx. Its swollen knob is called cartifage of Santorini.
Sound is produced by the process of resonance produced by flow and pressure of air.
Live Zoology Experts: Pulmonary Volumes, Respiratory System, Zoology, Biology Assignment Help
are well qualified and experienced, they are working in favor of students solving their doubts and problems during their studies. Expertsmind.com offers help with
homework and projects with quality of answers. Our
experts are very qualified and experienced and they are providing their service to students in very economical charges. We offer Respiratory System assignment help,
problems assistance, Respiratory System homework solutions and coursework writing help with step by step answers. Ask zoology Respiratory System problems from qualified professor and get answers within very short time at
coursework writing help,
coursework projects help and Respiratory System writing help with guaranteed 100% plagiarism free work.
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.