The Gattermann-Koch reaction, named for the German chemists Ludwig Gattermann and Julius Arnold Koch, in organic chemistry known as a Friedel-Crafts acylation reaction in which carbon monoxide and hydrochloric acid are utilized in situ with Friedel-Crafts catalyst, i.e. AlCl3 to give a benzaldehyde derivative from a benzene derivative in one step. Benzaldehyde and various aromatic aldehydes are easily synthesized by this reaction. Presence of traces of copper(I) chloride are also required along with zinc chloride.
Email based Gattermann–Koch reaction assignment help - Gattermann–Koch reaction homework help at Expertsmind
Are you finding answers for Gattermann–Koch reaction based questions? Ask Gattermann–Koch reaction questions and get answers from qualified and experienced chemistry tutors anytime from anywhere 24x7. We at www.expertsmind.com offer Gattermann–Koch reaction assignment help - Gattermann–Koch reaction homework help and Chemical Reactions problem's solution with step by step procedure.
Why Expertsmind for Chemistry assignment help service
- Higher degree holder and experienced tutors
- Punctuality and responsibility of work
- Quality solution with 100% plagiarism free answers
- On Time Delivery
- Privacy of information and details
- Excellence in solving chemistry queries in excels and word format.
- Best tutoring assistance 24x7 hours