The Etard reaction is a chemical reaction that includes the direct oxidation of an aromatic or heterocyclic bound methyl group to an aldehyde utilizing chromyl chloride. It is named after French chemist Alexandre Leon Etard. For instance, toluene can be oxidized to benzaldehyde:
Email based Etard reaction assignment help - Etard reaction homework help at Expertsmind
Are you finding answers for Etard reaction based questions? Ask Etard reaction questions and get answers from qualified and experienced chemistry tutors anytime from anywhere 24x7. We at www.expertsmind.com offer Etard reaction assignment help - Etard reaction homework help and Chemical Reactions problem's solution with step by step procedure.
Why Expertsmind for Chemistry assignment help service
- Higher degree holder and experienced tutors
- Punctuality and responsibility of work
- Quality solution with 100% plagiarism free answers
- On Time Delivery
- Privacy of information and details
- Excellence in solving chemistry queries in excels and word format.
- Best tutoring assistance 24x7 hours