The Corey-Posner, Whitesides-House synthesis (also known as Corey-Posner, Whitesides-House reaction) is an organic reaction that includes the reaction of a lithium dialkyl cuprate with an alkyl halide to give a new alkane, a lithium halide and an organocopper compound.
R2CuLi + R'-X → R-R' + RCu + LiX
Email based Corey–House synthesis assignment help - Corey–House synthesis homework help at Expertsmind
Are you finding answers for Corey–House synthesis based questions? Ask Corey–House synthesis questions and get answers from qualified and experienced chemistry tutors anytime from anywhere 24x7. We at www.expertsmind.com offer Corey–House synthesis assignment help - Corey–House synthesis homework help and Chemical Reactions problem's solution with step by step procedure.
Why Expertsmind for Chemistry assignment help service
- Higher degree holder and experienced tutors
- Punctuality and responsibility of work
- Quality solution with 100% plagiarism free answers
- On Time Delivery
- Privacy of information and details
- Excellence in solving chemistry queries in excels and word format.
- Best tutoring assistance 24x7 hours