Write a bouncing ball video game. The game is similar to the one described and depicted in
The balls bounce within the screen where the two horizontal walls are fixed. The two vertical walls are bounded by the two paddles. Each paddle is a third of the height of the screen. The user presses keys to move the paddles up and down. Your task is to control the two paddles to keep the ball bouncing within the screen to simulate two players playing the ball. The game stops when one player wins or when the time is up. A player wins if the ball bounces out from the other player's side.
Figure: Game Screenshot
1. Initially, the ball is placed at the center of the screen. The ball starts moving with a steady speed when the user presses a key. See Figure 1 for a screenshot.
When the ball hits a wall it should bounce off it.
2. You may reference bounce2d.c and associated code from your text book or write your own using the techniques and functions covered in lecture 7.
3. You may assign any key combination to move the paddles, but each paddle must be able to be moved independently.
What to submit
1. Your resolution logic or pseudo code (no more than two pages).
2. Your test plan and output. The limitations if your program does not run or does not output the expected result.
3. Your source code.
4. A simple user's manual with instructions on how to play your game.