1. What accounting firm performed the audit of Zetar's financial statement?
2. What is the address of the company's corporate headquarters?
3. What is the company's reporting currency?
4. What two segments does the company operate in, and what were the sales for each segment in the year ending April 30, 2011?
5. Identify five differences in the format of the statement of financial position used by Zetar Plc company to a company, such as Tootsie Roll, that follows US GAAP. Tootsie Roll's Financial Statements are posted on Vspace as an attachment to this assignment.
6. Describe in which statement each of the following items is reported, and the position in the statement (e.g., current assets) it is reported in.
7. From your review of note 3.7, how does the company determine the amount of revenue to record at the time of a sale?