Use the Rational Administrator to:
* Make and manage projects.
* Make a project under configuration management.
* Make a project outside of configuration management.
* Connect to a project.
* See projects that are not on your machine (register a project).
* Remove a project.
* Make and manage users and groups for a Rational Test datastore.
* Make and manage projects containing Rational RequisitePro projects and Rational Rose models.
* Manage security privileges for the whole rational project.
* Configure a SQL Anywhere database server.