Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
1) An individual, unattached implant is immobile when tested clinically.
2) A radiograph that does not demonstrate any evidence of perimplant radiolucency.
3) Vertical bone loss is less than 0.2mm annually following the first year of service of the implant.
4) Individual implant performance is characterized by an absence of persistent or irreversible signs and symptoms such as pain, infection, neuropathies, paresthesia, or violation of the mandibular canal.
5) In the context of foregoing, a success rate of 85 per cent at the end of a 5- year observation period and 80 per cent at the end of a 10 year period are minimum criteria for success.
Define Source of Electrons - Growth of Microorganism? Depending upon the source of electrons used by microorganisms, these are known as - a) Lithotrophs (rock eaters) - use
S-Gene The S-gene has been suggested to be a super gene complex with several linked genes. It is supposed to have at least six (may he more) closely-linked genes which determi
What are the phytoplankton and the zooplankton? Phytoplankton and zooplankton are parts of the plankton. The phytoplankton comprises the autotrophic floating beings: cyanobacte
Define Factors influencing the efficiency of bioconversion? amount of provitamin A presented to the 'cell, differential conversion by stereoisomeric form, and Vit
Why is there little or no grass in the forest? 1. Because of the presence of the bushy trees close together in the forest, sunlight does not penetrate simply to the ground. Thi
List out the endothermic and exothermic reactions taking place in our body
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF EGG ON THE BASIS OF YOLK ?
What is Angiosperms? Angiosperms are the second major group of plants that bear seeds. Angiosperms (seeds in vessels) differ from gymnosperms in that their seeds develop within
Directly observed therapy In treating TB, poor adherence to therapy is the most important cause of treatment failure and is associated with emergence of drug resistance. Medica
Define Clinical Trials for Changing nutrient requirements with age? Several clinical trials provide evidence of changing nutrient requirements with age. The metabolic demand fo
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd