1. What is Evaluating Information System Investments?
2. Is IS evaluation different to evaluation of other investments?
3. What approaches are used to evaluate IS investments?
4. How should IS Investments be evaluated?
5. When should the value of IS investments be measured quantitatively/qualitatively?
6. What is the role of 'gut instinct' in IS evaluation?
Please try to link each question to joint each other, and use references if is possible; it can be any where and also give your opinion to each question.