Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Disadvantages of zero base budgeting
1) It is not suitable for all the activities in an organization
2) It has limited application in a profit making organization. In this case it can be applied in case of worker s welfare measures
3) It is not advantageous to apply in R and D activities where it is difficult to define the objectives and goals
4) It is not a panacea for curing all management ills.
5) ZBB is indifferent as to whether total budget is increasing or decreasing
6) In case of large number of decision packages the ranking becomes unwieldy process. This can be avoided by using computer
7) It increase more paper work
8) It takes more time and efforts
9) Managers often justify current level as minimum level of funding
10) Human problem there will be resistance to change on the part of managers
Define the Balanced Score Card? 1. Distinguish between standard control and budgetary costing. 2. Define the ‘Balanced Score Card? Explain the steps in implementing ‘Balance
What nonfinancial factors should management consider in making its decision on whether to accept or reject a special order?
Period of operating cycle implies that total sum of number of days included in the various stages of operation commencing from the purchase of raw materials and ending along with c
First Cut Analysis of Costs The allocation of costs and assets will produce a value chain that illustrates graphically the distribution of a firm's costs. It can prove reveali
The firm's require holding cash may be attributed to the three motives specified below: The transaction motive The precautionary motive The speculative motive.
Assumptions Underlying the CVP Analysis CVP analysis as discussed above is based on certain assumptions . if these assumptions are not recognized then serious error may result
Compute the equ units of production?
FOR each of the following cases, indicate why management and the auditors determined that control deficiency was a material weakness. Case1. In our assessment of the effectiveness
Correlation coefficient (r) Correlation coefficient measures the degree of association between two variables such as the cost and the activity level. r = nΣxy - Σx Σy
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd