WebSphere - Weblogic and Apache:
- Building/Installation and maintenance of Solaris and Linux machines.
- Exposure to Sun Hardware : Sunfire v880,v890.V440,X4600
- Resource Control Management on Solaris10.
- Working on Unix tickets via Remedy and ITG
- Handling NFS ,NIS , DNS and Automounts issues
- Solaris/Unix Performance related issues.
- Samba and Sendmail related issues.
- Printer management
- Solaris RBACs
- Solaris LVM.
- IPMP configurations and management.
- Veritas Netbackup and restoration.
- Shell Scripting
- EMC ( Clarion) and SAN ( Brocade) configuration and related issues.
- Sendmail configurations
- Day to Day user Administration Tasks in unix
- Disk Volume managers tasks ( Linux LVM, Solaris LVM and Veritas Vol Manager)
- Printer Management
- NFS, NIS, DNS implementation and related configurations and issues.
- Patch and package management on Unix.
- Create , configure and maintenance new zones on solaris 10
- Implemented jumpstart and kickstart boxes.
- Configuring and Maintenance of Application and Web servers -Weblogic, Iplanet, Apache
- Weblogic ,websphere and Webmethods day to day Deployments and installation of new domains( weblogic)
- Creating new virtual hosts for websites , installing and renewing SSL certificates.and Coordination (at DNS level) for New Websites at infrastructure Level. Single Point of contact for all production , Development ,UAT, and DR issues . Level of support include from Level 1 to Level 3 administration at hosting level . And supporting Level1 task for MQ Series
- Installation , Configuration and maintenance of WebSphere 6.1 In Cluster and Stand Alone configurations.
- Integration of WebSphere, Weblogic, And Jboss with Webservers ( Iplanet and Apache).
- Handling Preliminary Stages issues for LDAP and SSO.
- Backup and Restoration using Veritas Netbackup
- Maintenance of Veritas Cluster
- Handling insatallation and preliminary level issues for Database ( Oracle10g)
I have primarily leaded and participated in Datacenter migration, Which involved redesign and implementation of entire Setup. It included migration from Weblogic to Websphere at middleware and from iplanet to Apache at web tier. The environment redesigned and created are QA,UAT,Dev , Production and DR Setup.
Current Environment: OS - Solaris8,solaris10,Vmware- Linux, Zones
Application Server - Weblogic 8.1 Application Server,WebSphere 6.1 ,Jboss 4.2
WebServer - Iplanet, Apache Rev Proxy Server.WebSphere,Jboss
Cluster - Veritas Cluster 4.0
Netbackup Tools - Veritas Netbackup.
DB : oracle10g, Oracle9i
Others - Veritas Volume Manager, Shell Scripting.