Water Absorption Test:
In this test cube specimen weighing approximate 50 grams are prepared and the test is carried out in the steps following:
1. Note down the weight of dry specimen as W1.
2. Place the specimen in the water for 24 hours.
3. Take out the specimen, wipe out it the surface with a piece of cloth and weigh the specimen.
Consider its weight be W2.
(4) Suspend the specimen freely in water and weight it. Consider its weight be W3.
(5) Place the specimen in boiling water for five hours. Then take it out again, wipe the surface with cloth and weigh it. Consider this weight be W4. Then,