The Seven Top Errors by Corporate Management That Lead to Computer Security Vulnerabilities
1. Making a few fixes to security problems and not taking the necessary measures to ensure the problems are fixed
2. Relying mainly on a firewall
3. Not provided that training to the assigned people who preserve security within the company
4. Only acknowledging physical security issues while neglecting the need to secure information
5. Failing to recognize how much money intellectual property and business reputations are worth
6. Authorizing only temporary fixes so problems remerge quickly.
7. Pretending the trouble will go away if unnoticed.