Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Threading Module of python, Basic Computer Science
The latest threading module comprised with Python 2.4 provides much more powerful, high-level hold for threads than the old thread module.
The threading module depictions all the methods of the thread module and gives some additional methods:
• threading.activeCount(): Returns a number of thread objects that are in active mode .
• threading.currentThread(): Returns a number of thread objects in the caller''s thread control.
• threading.enumerate(): Returns a list of every thread objects that are at present active.
In addition to the methods, the threading module contains the Thread class that implements threading. The methods offered by the Thread class are in this way:
• run(): The run() method is the entrance point for a thread.
• start(): The start() method initiates a thread by calling the run method.
• getName(): The getName() method gives the name of a thread.
• setName(): The setName() method puts the name of a thread.
• join([time]): The join() waits for threads to finish.
• isAlive(): The isAlive() method ensures whether a thread is still executing
Posted Date: 5/5/2012 4:43:31 AM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Threading Module of python, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Threading Module of python, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Threading Module of python Discussions
Write discussion on Threading Module of python
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Algorithms and flowcharts, 1. Write an algorithm and draw a flowchart to ac...
1. Write an algorithm and draw a flowchart to accept the names and gross salary of 5000 employees and to generate the net pay. If the gross salary is greater than N 50,000 declare
Explain the protection features of ms access, Question 1 Explain the pr...
Question 1 Explain the protection features of MS Access? 2 What is Query Parameter? 3 What are the steps to be taken for improving performance of Microsoft Access database? 4 W
Multiplexing, draw the diagram to implement 32*1 mux by using 3 relevant ty...
draw the diagram to implement 32*1 mux by using 3 relevant type of mux
Computer storage, Computer Storage: Computer systems include two types...
Computer Storage: Computer systems include two types of digital information storage: internal storage, within the CPU, and the backing (back up) storage on external devices su
Loading instructions, They are particular register instructions. They are u...
They are particular register instructions. They are used to load bytes or sequences of bytes onto a register. LODS (LODSB) (LODSW) LAHF LDS LEA LES LODS (LODSB) (LODSW) INSTRUCTION
Opcode and operands, Opcode and operands: Let us further assume that o...
Opcode and operands: Let us further assume that our computer can process only two-digit decimal numbers, i.e. there can be a maximum of two operands each of a maximum of two d
Excell, grades computation
Data base software, Data Base Software: Another major type of applicat...
Data Base Software: Another major type of application comes under the heading database software; which allows for the collection of, searching for and manipulation of informat
Synchronizing Threads in python, The threading module offered with Python i...
The threading module offered with Python includes a simple-to-implement locking mechanism that will permit you to synchronize threads. A new lock is formed by calling the Lock() me
About the faculty posts, is there any oppurtunity for a mca to teach mcasub...
is there any oppurtunity for a mca to teach mcasubjects online
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.