Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
THE WORLD BANK:
The World Bank is another of the 'Brettonwoods Twin Sisters'. The World Bank, as it obtains presently, is an umbrella organisation, under which five different institutions operate. These five institutions are as follows:
• International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD); founded in 1944, is the single largest provider of development loans.
• International Development Association (IDA); founded in 1960, assists the poorest countries.
• International Finance Corporation (IFC); supports private enterprise in developing countries.
• Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA); offers investors insurance against non-commercial risk and help developing country governments attract foreign investment.
• International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID); encourages the flow of foreign investment to developing countries through arbitration and conciliation facilities.
Of the five institutions described above, we will take up for detailed discussion the first three institutions.
run a s monopoly how will this benefit stakeholders involved, such as the goverment, businesses, and consumers?
What are the factors that determine the volume of production?
Normal 0 false false false EN-IN X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
. Crumble Corporation produces cookies. Here is the relationship between the number of workers and output (in dozens of cookies) in a given day: Workers Output Marginal Product
Ask questiowhat are the importance of the branches of economics
when total production fall what,s the status of average product and marginal product
if you were making the pricing decision for the gasoline company, would you cut, raise or leae the price unchanged
explain why policies for promoting market competition are desireable
what are the criticisms of modern theory of rent?
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd