Get quote & make Payment
systems and subsystems, Finance Basics
You have just moved out of home and have a part-time job that pays you $18 per hour after tax (you work 20 hours a week). You also have $5000 in a savings account. You have found a share house where you pay $70 per week to share with 3 other people (total rent is $280 per week). The house has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
1. Outline your character and housemates. Explain the job you have, and any connection you have with support systems (e.g. – church, family, clubs, etc.).
2. Develop a Personal Financial Plan (budget) based on the scenario given. This plan must include a realistic personal budget that aims to satisfy your goal of providing long-term financial security for yourself. Remember to estimate living costs.
3. Outline a job roster for the household. Assume that all housemates are available from 6pm onwards each evening.
4. Find (online or from a bank) a savings plan that suits your situation. Explain WHY you have chosen it, using the guidelines from the textbook.
5. Find a vehicle to purchase (must have the advertisement to include in your assignment). Explain why this vehicle is appropriate, and research the associated costs (e.g. – registration, insurance, etc.).
This is a student-based inquiry. Present your findings in one of the following formats:
- An essay or report.
Posted Date: 2/9/2013 6:36:28 PM | Location : Australia
Ask an Expert
systems and subsystems, Assignment Help, Ask Question on systems and subsystems, Get Answer, Expert's Help, systems and subsystems Discussions
Write discussion on systems and subsystems
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Working capital, #question.component.of working capital
#question.component.of working capital
What is expected return, 1. Using the variance-covariance matrix (∑) and th...
1. Using the variance-covariance matrix (∑) and the expected return vector (er) given in the appendix, calculate the set of weights that correspond to the portfolio that maximizes
Calculate the current price of the common stock, Church Inc. is presently e...
Church Inc. is presently enjoying relatively high growth because of a surge in the demand for its new product. Management expects earnings and dividends to grow at a rate of 25% f
Term structure of interest rates, Term Structure of Interest Rates The...
Term Structure of Interest Rates The term structure of interest rate give details the relationship between the term to maturity and interest rates and the differences between
Finance function, defect of traditional defect
defect of traditional defect
Net advantage to leasing, 1. Biily Mays , Inc, (BMC) is interested in acqui...
1. Biily Mays , Inc, (BMC) is interested in acquiring a 1 million pre to print and circulate its meages. The press has 8 years useful life at the end of which its expected to be 90
Functions of the stock exchange, Functions of the Stock Exchange The e...
Functions of the Stock Exchange The essential function of a stock exchange is the raising of funds for investment in long-term assets. Whereas this basic function is very sign
Characteristics of sole proprietorship, Characteristics of sole proprietors...
Characteristics of sole proprietorship The main characteristics of sole proprietorships are as follows: 1) Ownership- The ownership of the business unit is by one person.
Analysis of price and financial leverage , The Bayview Investment Partners...
The Bayview Investment Partners owns an office building near Shoal Creek and Anderson lane in suburban Dallas. The building is ten years old. Bayview is willing to sell the propert
Important points for capital market authority, Important Points for Capital...
Important Points for Capital Market Authority Apart from the above roles, CMA can assume the given steps to encourage progress of stock exchanges in US or other countries.
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.