Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
systems and subsystems, Finance Basics
You have just moved out of home and have a part-time job that pays you $18 per hour after tax (you work 20 hours a week). You also have $5000 in a savings account. You have found a share house where you pay $70 per week to share with 3 other people (total rent is $280 per week). The house has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
1. Outline your character and housemates. Explain the job you have, and any connection you have with support systems (e.g. – church, family, clubs, etc.).
2. Develop a Personal Financial Plan (budget) based on the scenario given. This plan must include a realistic personal budget that aims to satisfy your goal of providing long-term financial security for yourself. Remember to estimate living costs.
3. Outline a job roster for the household. Assume that all housemates are available from 6pm onwards each evening.
4. Find (online or from a bank) a savings plan that suits your situation. Explain WHY you have chosen it, using the guidelines from the textbook.
5. Find a vehicle to purchase (must have the advertisement to include in your assignment). Explain why this vehicle is appropriate, and research the associated costs (e.g. – registration, insurance, etc.).
This is a student-based inquiry. Present your findings in one of the following formats:
- An essay or report.
Posted Date: 2/9/2013 6:36:28 PM | Location : Australia
Ask an Expert
systems and subsystems, Assignment Help, Ask Question on systems and subsystems, Get Answer, Expert's Help, systems and subsystems Discussions
Write discussion on systems and subsystems
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Determine the npv of a company, Example of NPV Value A company is fac...
Example of NPV Value A company is faced along with the following five (5) investment opportunities as: Cost NPV P.I = Total P.v
System intergration, system integration and infrastructure development is t...
system integration and infrastructure development is the
Dividend payout ratio, Dividend Payout Ratio Dividend payout ratio = (...
Dividend Payout Ratio Dividend payout ratio = (DPS/EPS) x 100 = Dividend paid/ Earning to ordinary shareholder This is the reci
Intro to finance, discuss the flow of fund in an open economy
discuss the flow of fund in an open economy
Example of theoretical value, Example of Theoretical Value As a result...
Example of Theoretical Value As a result of the purchase of an asset, the income stream will rise by of £1,000 per annum for 25 years. By assuming a discount rate of 20 perce
Example of debt finance, Example of Debt Finance An example: Intere...
Example of Debt Finance An example: Interest = 10% tax rate = 30% The effective cost of debt (interest) = Interest rate (1 - T) = 10%(1-0.30) = 7% Consider comp
Debtors collection period - formula, Debtors Collection Period - Formula ...
Debtors Collection Period - Formula Fomula is given below: Debtors collection period = 365/ Debtors turnover Or (365 x Average debtors)/ Annual credit sales This
US Tsys, How often does the "on the run" tsy change?
How often does the "on the run" tsy change?
Example of baumol's model, Example of Baumol's Model ABC Ltd. creates ...
Example of Baumol's Model ABC Ltd. creates cash payments of Shs.10, 000 per week. The interest rate at marketable securities is 12 percent and every moment the company sells
Determine the classification of new issue market, Classification of New Iss...
Classification of New Issue Market New market can be classified as: (i) A market where firms go to public for the first time through initial public offering (IPO). (ii
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.