What are the steps of acquiring a proxy object in Webservice?
The following steps are required to get a proxy object of a webservice at the client side:-
1. The Client communicates to UDI node for WebService either through browser or UDDI's public web service.
2. The UDII responds with a list of webservice.
3. Each service listed by the webservice has a URI pointing to DISCO or WSDL document.
4. After parsing the DISCO document, we follow the URI for the WSDL document related to the webservice which we require.
5. The Client then parses the WSDL document and builds a proxy object which can communicate with Webservice.