Q. Standard for steel pipes?
Vendor shall meet or exceed the requirements of the latest edition of the following codes, regulations, and standards except as superseded herein. In cases where more than one code, regulation, or standard apply to the same condition, the most stringent shall be followed. In the event of a conflict between this specification and other specifications or correspondence, the OWNER shall be consulted and a ruling, in writing, shall be obtained before any work is started.
• ASTM E-29, Standard Practice for Using Significant Digits in Test Data to Determine Conformance with Specifications.
• API Spec. Q1, Specification for Quality Programs.
• CAN/CSA Std. Z245.20, External Fusion Bond Epoxy Coating for Steel Pipe. (Or equal subject to prior approval by OWNER)
• SSPC-SP5, White Metal Blast Cleaning.
• SSPC-SP10, Near-White Metal Blast Cleaning.
• NACE TM 01 02 Measurement of Protective Coating Electrical Conductance on Underground Pipelines