For this phase of the project you are required to formulate a social media strategy for a product/service/business/concept/charity...etc. the strategy can include technologies such as social networking (face book), micro-blogging (twitter), media sharing (YouTube), blogging (blogger), wiki/forum (stack overflow).
1. Clear objective of the social media strategy
2. Identification of target audience
3. Clear outline of the technologies used and the reason for using them
4. Timeline of actions
5. Identification of metrics for evaluation
Part- Social media strategy implementation and evaluation.
This should be a demonstration of your implemented social media campaign. The social media campaign should map directly to the strategy outlined in Part 1. This campaign should be accompanied with a report highlighting the following key components.
1. Evidence of the social media campaign (like to profile page...)
2. Analysis of the strategy outlined (what worked, what didn't)
3. Analysis of implementation in comparison the objectives outlined in Part 1
Format for each part
a. All external sources of information must be referenced
b. Font- Times New Roman Size 12
c. Spacing - 1.5
d. No word account limit just aprox 1000 or 1200