Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Q. Show the Different levels of CMM?
1) Initial (maturity level 1)-At this the lowest level there are fundamentally no sound software engineering management practices in place in the organization. In its place everything is done on adhoc foundation. In maturity stage 1 organization the software process is impulsive.
2) Repeatable (maturity level 2)-At this level policies for supervision a software project as well as procedures to implement those policies are established. Planning as well as managing new projects is based on experience with alike projects. A goal in achieving level 2 is to institutionalize effectual management processes for software projects which permit organizations to repeat successful practices developed on other projects. The software process ability at level 4 organizations can be summarized as disciplined.
3) Defined (maturity level 3)- At this stage the standard process for developing as well as maintaining software across the organization is documented including both software engineering and management processes. Processes established at stage 3 are utilized to help the software managers and technical staff to carry out more effectively. The software process capability at level 4 organizations can be concise as standard and constituent.
4) Managed (maturity level 4) at this stage the organization sets quantitative quality objectives for both software products and processes. Productivity as well as quality are measured for important software process activities across each projects as part of an organizational measurement program. The software process capability at stage 4 organizations is able to be summarized as "predictable".
5) Optimizing (maturity level 5)-At this level the whole organization s focused on continuous process improvement. The organizations have denotes to identify weaknesses and strengthen the process proactively with the goal of preventing the incidence of defects. . The software process capability at stage 4 organizations can be summarized as continuously improving.
Describe about the Environmental model It indicates environment in which system exists. Any small or big system is a sub-system of a larger system. For illustration, if softw
What is the difference among an implicit and an explicit conceptual model?
Write about drivers and stubs. Drivers and stub software require to be developed to test incompatible software. The " driver" is a program that accepts the test data and pri
Illustrate about the Behavioural model Behavioural model defines: Data of proposed system. (i) The internal functioning of proposed system, (ii) Inter-relationship
Describe DOM browser extension. - Document Object Model (DOM) browser extension is a SilkTest add-on component for testing Web applications. - DOM browser extension communic
What are the various testing strategies for conventional software? i. Unit testing ii. Validation testing. iii. Integration testing. iv. System testing.
Write short note on black box testing. The black box testing is also known as behavioural testing. This method fully focuses on the functional needs of the software. Tests are
What does it mean by business process engineering tools ?
Explain acceptance testing and beta testing. Acceptance Testing and Beta testing : System tests are designed to validate a fully developed system to make sure that it meets
Q. Define the Equivalence class? Equivalence class:-It represents a set of valid or else invalid states for input conditions. An input condition is a specific numeric a set of
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd