Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Q. Show technical aspects of the postero-anterior film?
1) Identification: Patient identification and side marker must be present.
2) Centering: The thoracic spinous process should be equidistant from the medial ends of both clavicles. Rotation to the left or right may produce incorrect assessment of cardiac size, as well as undue prominence of normal structures.
3) Penetration: The vertebral bodies and disc spaces must be just visible through the cardiac shadow. These may not be defined in an underpenetrated film. Pulmonary vascularity or lung pathology may then be exaggerated. Overpenetration may lead to poor visualization of pulmonary vascularity and soft opacities in the lung parenchyma.
4) Inspiratory Effort: If the inspiratory effort is adequate, the 6th rib anteriorly or 8th rib posteriorly must cross the dome of diaphragm. The cardiac size cannot be assessed if the inspiratory effort is inadequate, and pulmonary vasculature may appear unduly prominent.
5) Field of View: The entire lung, from the apex to the depth of costophrenic angle must be included in the film.
Neurosyphilis Symptomatic neurosyphilis, including ophthalmic or otic infection, requires treatment with high doses of aqueous penicillin G IV or procaine penicillin G IM with
Define human beings need energy For Basal metabolism? This comprises a series of functions that are essential for life, such as cell function and replacement; the synthesis, se
Classification of Minerals Minerals can be separated into two main categories, namely, main elements (calcium, potassium, phosphorous, chlorine, sodium, magnesium) and trace el
Q. Working of serotonergic cell bodies? The major site of serotonergic cell bodies is in upper pons and the midbrain, specifically the median and dorsal raphe nuclei and to a l
Explain Composition of Malt Yeast Peptone Glucose Medium? Malt Extract - 3.0 gm Yeast Extract - 3.0 gm Peptone - 5.0 gm Glucose - 10.0 gm Agar - 15.0 gm Distille
List the four phases of meiosis I, and briefly explain what occurs during each phase Prophase I: DNA coils into chromosomes, the nucleolus and nuclear envelope disappear, the m
What are the Amylase Inhibitors? Inhibitors of the enzyme a-amylase are found in wheat, rye, beans, mango, legumes, potatoes, sorghum (jowar) and oats. Most amylase inhibitors
Define Food Safety and Regulation? Food sanitation because related to public health and food plant processing; FDA and USDA rules and regulations; food ingredient labelling; nu
Q. Defense mechanisms used in Diabetes Mellitus? Defense mechanisms are the strategies to cope with the real situation and to maintain self-image. Healthy persons normally use
What is an example of a hypothesis which may explain why there is not a big representation of the class Reptilia found in polar regions? Beings of the class Reptilia are abunda
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd