Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Rules Relating to an Offer - Law of Contract
However the case law relating to an offer has established the following rules:
1. Such offer may be oral plus written or may be implicated commencing the conditions of the offers.
2. Well an offer must be simplify or definite in certain as that the offeree may truly be aware of the intention about the offeror and believe his response thereto: Scammel and Nephew Ltd. v. Ouston in which an offer which referred for as "hire purchase terms" over a chapter of two years was declared like "void" because of uncertainty over the meaning about "hire purchase terms"
However a person cannot be said to have accepted an offer about such conditions: that he would not have understood that what he was purporting to accept and admire. Conversely in Stevens v. Mclean the court described such, an offeror might describe a vague offer whether asked to do so.
3. Thus an offer may be conditional or unconditional.
4. An offer could be made to as;
5. Such offer may prescribe the extent the offer is to remain open to acceptance whether Dicknson v Dodds and Routledge v Grant.
Bazil decided to celebrate a promotion he had received at work that week by having a few alcoholic drinks on the weekend. After a few hours spent in the local pub, Bazil decided he
In 2001, Puerto Rico enacted a law that requires specific labels on cement sold in Puerto Rico and imposes fines for any violations of these requirements. The law prohibits the sal
phoenix activity involves "the evasion of tax and other liabilities, such as employee entitlements, through the deliberate, systematic and sometimes cyclic liquidation of related c
Define the Strategic Voting and Policy Process Now we take up an important issue with respect to policy process. In standard models, where a single vote is taken directly as re
You are a Graduate Legal Officer employed in the Constitutional Policy Unit of the Australian Attorney-General's Department. Until this point, your supervisor, Rodger Dodger, has p
Patrick works in the same office as Marian and they do not work well together. One day, Marian got credit for a job well done and Patrick got angry over it. He walked int
Determine the schemes of Michael Mandelbaum Michael Mandelbaum has offered a two fold scheme, the inside-out and outside-in approach. According to inside-out approach, a natio
Question 1: Taking the case of Mauritius, in the machinery of government, the Procurement Policy Officer is the central organ of the Government that regulates the procurement
Explain important part in the international law The Use of force is a controversial and complicated issue at international level. The United Nations (UN) Charter declared it un
Question 1: (a) Briefly outline the role of the State in Employee Relations. (b) Write short notes on any three of the following: (i) The Ministry of Labour and Industrial
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd