Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
ROLE OF A NURSE IN LEGAL PSYCHIATRY:
1) Standard Care: The nurse must function at laid down standards and keep up with the standard of care by knowing the policies & procedures of an institution.
2) Legal Duty: If nurse observes an action which may harm to the patient, she would intervene immediately and protect the patient from injury.
3) Confidentiality and privilege: Confidentiality relates to the responsibility of the nurse'to keep all information, records and correspondence, confidential and to allow access to those who take care of the patient. Privileges relate to the relationship of a particular nurse to a client and provide protection of the informations obtained from him as. a result of their relationship.
4) Informed Consent: Consent is a competent client's voluntary agreement to treatment after being given information about the treatment. Nurse should explain each procedure to the patient and relatives before doing it. She must allow the patient and relative to express their views and answer to any question which need to be clarified. -
5) Malpractice: The term malpractice is often used inter-changeably with negligence to define the acts of a professional person that are called into questions because of the lack of due care.
Q. What are the oligosaccharides, monosaccharides and polysaccharides? Monosaccharides are simple molecules of carbohydrates that cannot be broken down into smaller molecules o
How can we assess the nutritional status of a CHD infant? Various assessment methods can be used, particularly anthropometrical -weight, length (height), head circumference and
Q. Modern infection control recommendations? Concern about transmission of disease has been expressed for thousand of years. Written guidelines for "disease control" are found
Cytology: The study of form or culture including the behavior of nucleus and other organelles is called cytology. Cytology means "the study of cells". Cytology is the branch of lif
what are the Obstructive Lesions of Aorto Pulmonary Window? These lesions can be divided into two groups: 1) Ventricular outflow obstructive lesions i.e. Aortic Stenosis (AS) P
Explain about the Phosphorus - Macro Minerals? Phosphorus is the second most abundant element in the human body, comprising 30% of the total mineral content. An adult human bod
characters of phylum protozoa
Determine fat-soluble vitamins Recommended for Infant? ICMR (1990) does not give recommendations for vitamins D, E and K. As you already know, vitamin D is expected to be met
What are the three categories in which food protein sources can be divided into Protein food sources can be separated into the following three categories: Proteins of pl
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd