1. List five different types of resource that a company might consider hiring or leasing. Explain why the might choose these option instead of outright purchase
2. List three different types of opportunities that individual and work group might have in a workplace to contribute to decision about resource acquisition.
3. A financial investment company is delivering a series of training sessions relates to superannuation and planning for the future. The sessions will also be used to promote the company.
a) Describe the resource required for the sessions.
b) List the types of promotional material that will be required
4. List five criteria which you could take into account when comparing suppliers.
5. Describe the benefits to an organisation of having preferred suppliers.
6. Explain the reason for obtaining a number of quotes before purchasing.
7. Explain how you would ensure that the goods you order comply with the organisation's quality control measures.
8. Describe what is meant by 'effective resource planning?
9. List four external factors which could affect resource planning.
10. What is the difference between a perpetual and a physical inventory system?