Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Request for quote, finance, Other Engineering
I need the following corporate finance problems completed in an excel spreadsheet. How much would this cost?
1) An investment project requires a net investment of $100,000. The project is expected to generate annual net cash flows of $28,000 for the next 5 years. The firm''s cost of capital is 12%. Part 1 - Determine the payback period for the project. Part 2 – Determine the payback period accounting for the present value of future cash flow (ie. Present value calculations). Should the project be done? After considering present value is the 100,000 investment recovered in 3-4 years, 4-5 years or over 5 years?
2) What is the IRR for a project that has a net investment of $14,600 and a single net cash flow of $25,750 in 5 years?
3) Red Lake Mines, Inc. is considering adoption of a new project requiring a net investment of $10 million. The project is expected to generate 5 years of net cash inflows of $5 million per year. In the project''s sixth, and final, year it is expected to have a net cash outflow of $1 million. What is the project NPV, using a discount rate of 12%?
4) Zimmer, a manufacturer of modular rooms, plans to expand its operations in Landshut, Germany. The expansion will cost $14.5 million and is expected to generate annual net cash flows of €2.15 million for a period of 12 years and then the operation will be sold for €1 million (net of taxes). The cost of capital for the project is 14%. Using a spot exchange rate of $1.25/€ as the forecast FX rate for the euro for the term of the project, compute the NPV of this expansion project.
5) Dupree Funds is considering the fees charged by two banks. First America charges a flat rate of $0.11 per payment and First Western requires a deposit of $500,000 (that does not pay interest to Dupree), plus $.05 per payment. What is the number of payments per year where the costs of the two banks will be equal? Assume Dupree''s cost of funds is 9%.
6) What is the annual tax shield to a firm that has total assets of $80 million and a net worth of $55 million, if the average interest rate on debt is 8.5% and the marginal tax rate is 35%?
7) Jason is interested in finding the breakeven point for a new pump it plans to produce. The price of the pump is $250 and the variable cost ratio is 50% of the price. Jason calculated that the fixed costs will be about $400,000. What is the breakeven point of operations?
8) Crown Honda purchased one of its most popular motorcycle models for 965,000 yen. The FX rate for the yen was 142 yen per dollar at the time of purchase, but then rose to 171.8 yen by the time payment was made. What was the dealer’s gain or loss on the change in rates?
9) Seduak has estimated the costs of debt and equity capital for various proportions of debt in its capital structure.
% Debt After-tax cost of debt Cost of equity
0% - 13.0%
10 5.4% 13.3
20 5.4 13.8
30 5.8 14.4
40 6.3 15.2
50 7.0 16.0
60 8.2 17.0
Based on these estimates, determine Seduak’s optimal capital structure
Posted Date: 3/20/2012 6:49:45 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Request for quote, finance, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Request for quote, finance, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Request for quote, finance Discussions
Write discussion on Request for quote, finance
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Matrix stiffness method, how to get the deflection of a frame when a load W...
how to get the deflection of a frame when a load W s acting on a corner of the frame
Communication systems, what is anti-aliasing filter? explain?
what is anti-aliasing filter? explain?
Engineering Management, what is the best Master thesis that can be done i...
what is the best Master thesis that can be done in this major ?I need suggestions regards
Net working capital, Net working capital In computing net cash flows in th...
Net working capital In computing net cash flows in the above example, we have assumed that all revenues are received in cash and all expenses are paid in cash. In reality, the act
Market value, Calculate the market value of a firm with total assests of $1...
Calculate the market value of a firm with total assests of $105 million and $50 million of 10% perpetual debt in the capital structure. The firm''s cost of equity is 14% on the $55
Lamination of plastics, Q. Write short note on laminating. ...
Q. Write short note on laminating. OR Explain the Laminating processes.
Who is a more senior creditor, Who is a more senior creditor, a bondholder ...
Who is a more senior creditor, a bondholder or stockholder? The bondholder is always more mature. Stockholders (including those who own recommended stock) must delay until bond
Switching, name the switching schemes used in a digital exchange. how call ...
name the switching schemes used in a digital exchange. how call processing takes place?
Ewing’s molecular theory of magnetism, Ewing’s molecular theory of magnetis...
Ewing’s molecular theory of magnetism Every molecule of a magnetic substance behaves as a tiny magnet called molecular magnet. In an unmagnetized state the molecular m
Visualizing data matlab, expertsmind.com has Visualizing Data solution in ...
expertsmind.com has Visualizing Data solution in matlab All the design features that are required to picture technological innovation and clinical information are available in
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Terms & Conditions
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.