Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Request for quote, finance, Other Engineering
I need the following corporate finance problems completed in an excel spreadsheet. How much would this cost?
1) An investment project requires a net investment of $100,000. The project is expected to generate annual net cash flows of $28,000 for the next 5 years. The firm''s cost of capital is 12%. Part 1 - Determine the payback period for the project. Part 2 – Determine the payback period accounting for the present value of future cash flow (ie. Present value calculations). Should the project be done? After considering present value is the 100,000 investment recovered in 3-4 years, 4-5 years or over 5 years?
2) What is the IRR for a project that has a net investment of $14,600 and a single net cash flow of $25,750 in 5 years?
3) Red Lake Mines, Inc. is considering adoption of a new project requiring a net investment of $10 million. The project is expected to generate 5 years of net cash inflows of $5 million per year. In the project''s sixth, and final, year it is expected to have a net cash outflow of $1 million. What is the project NPV, using a discount rate of 12%?
4) Zimmer, a manufacturer of modular rooms, plans to expand its operations in Landshut, Germany. The expansion will cost $14.5 million and is expected to generate annual net cash flows of €2.15 million for a period of 12 years and then the operation will be sold for €1 million (net of taxes). The cost of capital for the project is 14%. Using a spot exchange rate of $1.25/€ as the forecast FX rate for the euro for the term of the project, compute the NPV of this expansion project.
5) Dupree Funds is considering the fees charged by two banks. First America charges a flat rate of $0.11 per payment and First Western requires a deposit of $500,000 (that does not pay interest to Dupree), plus $.05 per payment. What is the number of payments per year where the costs of the two banks will be equal? Assume Dupree''s cost of funds is 9%.
6) What is the annual tax shield to a firm that has total assets of $80 million and a net worth of $55 million, if the average interest rate on debt is 8.5% and the marginal tax rate is 35%?
7) Jason is interested in finding the breakeven point for a new pump it plans to produce. The price of the pump is $250 and the variable cost ratio is 50% of the price. Jason calculated that the fixed costs will be about $400,000. What is the breakeven point of operations?
8) Crown Honda purchased one of its most popular motorcycle models for 965,000 yen. The FX rate for the yen was 142 yen per dollar at the time of purchase, but then rose to 171.8 yen by the time payment was made. What was the dealer’s gain or loss on the change in rates?
9) Seduak has estimated the costs of debt and equity capital for various proportions of debt in its capital structure.
% Debt After-tax cost of debt Cost of equity
0% - 13.0%
10 5.4% 13.3
20 5.4 13.8
30 5.8 14.4
40 6.3 15.2
50 7.0 16.0
60 8.2 17.0
Based on these estimates, determine Seduak’s optimal capital structure
Posted Date: 3/20/2012 6:49:45 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Request for quote, finance, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Request for quote, finance, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Request for quote, finance Discussions
Write discussion on Request for quote, finance
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Turbine cooling - aircraft engine, Turbine cooling Airflow: Figure ill...
Turbine cooling Airflow: Figure illustrates the turbine cooling airflow of a typical gas turbine engine. The outward flow of cooling air is controlled by air seals of multi-g
Single input unbalanced output differential amplifier, dc and ac analysis
dc and ac analysis
Investment allowance, Investment allowance Until a few years ago, a compan...
Investment allowance Until a few years ago, a company could charge an amount equal to 25 per cent of the original value of an asset as investment allowance in the period in which
Wireless sensor networks, can we construct a body area sensor network in ma...
can we construct a body area sensor network in matlab as in ns-2.
CHEMICAL, TRANSPORT 2 CHEMICAL PROCESS CONTROL CHEMICAL REACTIONS ENGINEERI...
TRANSPORT 2 CHEMICAL PROCESS CONTROL CHEMICAL REACTIONS ENGINEERING
Outcomes of the fra - fire protection engineering, Outcomes of the FRA: ...
Outcomes of the FRA: When interpreting the outcomes of the FRA, NFPA 551 states that there are two ways in which the situation can be assessed to determine if it is acceptable
GSM BASED MOTOR ON AND OFF, in this project i want to start my motor by giv...
in this project i want to start my motor by giving a miscall so how can i decode that miscall in micro controller?
Q1, 5) Dupree Funds is considering the fees charged by two banks. First Ame...
5) Dupree Funds is considering the fees charged by two banks. First America charges a flat rate of $0.11 per payment and First Western requires a deposit of $500,000 (that does not
MICRO PROCESSOR, Describe the operation an 8086 will perform when it excute...
Describe the operation an 8086 will perform when it excutes ADD AX,BX
Water traetment, what are the different phosphates used in water treatment?...
what are the different phosphates used in water treatment?
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.