REMOVAL OF TESTIS -
It is male hypogonadism.
(1) BEFORE PUBERTY -
Cestration before puberty results in permanent sterility. This condition is eunuchoidism & shows the following conditions-
1. No growth of hair on the face & trunk.
2. Growth of larynx is arrested which results in high pitch voice.
3. Body configuration resembles the adult female due to abnormal deposition of fat on buttocks, hips, pubis & breasts.
4. Muscles remain soft & poorly developed.
5. Penis, scrotum, seminal vesicle & prostate gland remain small.
(2) AFTER PUBERTY -
Atrophy of seminal vesicle & prostate gland.