Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Recording and Reporting Equity, Financial Accounting
Camp Corp had the following balances in its stockholders'' equity at jan 1:
Common stock, $2, par value, 450,000 shares issued $900,000
Additional pd in capial 1,200,000
Retained earnings $2,225,000
Treasury stock, at cost 8000 shares (48,000)
On July 1 declared a 10% stock dividend, payable Aug1. THe stock was trading at $7 per share on July 1. How do i get the retained earnings, common stock distributed, and the additional pd capital
Posted Date: 3/21/2013 6:36:53 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Recording and Reporting Equity, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Recording and Reporting Equity, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Recording and Reporting Equity Discussions
Write discussion on Recording and Reporting Equity
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Method of accounting for securities, Settlement Method - Method of ACCOUNTI...
Settlement Method - Method of ACCOUNTING for SECURITIES whereby transactions are recorded on the date securities settle by delivery or receipt of securities and receipt or payment
Preliminary expenses through the income statement, Alexandria Co. Ltd has a...
Alexandria Co. Ltd has an authorized capital of Rs 25,000,000 divided into 250,000 equity shares of Rs 100 each. 100,000 shares were issued to public and Rs 80 per share were paid.
Calculate breakeven in sales units and in sales value, Calculate breakeven ...
Calculate breakeven in sales units and in sales value: Tycoon makes and sells 600 toy cars per month. Each toy car is sold for RM40 each. Tycoon is currently producing at 50
Statement of retained earnings, Statement of Retained Earnings Landon Corpo...
Statement of Retained Earnings Landon Corporation was organized on January 2, 2010, with the investment of $100,000 by each of its two stockholders. Net income for its first year o
Control of business activity, A huge number of financial ratios are in util...
A huge number of financial ratios are in utilized. They complete a broad variety of functions and objectives. Managers estimate performance and investors match their expectations,
Scope, scope of financial accounting
scope of financial accounting
What are the january cash collections from sales, O'Neill Co. has $298,106 ...
O'Neill Co. has $298,106 in accounts receivable on January 1. Budgeted sales for January are $840,001. O'Neill expects to sell 20% of its merchandise for cash. Of the remaining 80%
Show example of internal rate of return, Q. Show example of Internal rate o...
Q. Show example of Internal rate of return? IRR (Internal rate of return) is a discounted cash flow investment appraisal method that calculates the discount rate which causes th
Determine the present value - annuity, Assume you are receiving an amount ...
Assume you are receiving an amount of Rs.5000 twice in a year for subsequent five years one time at the starting of the year and another amount of Rs. 5000 at the ending of the yea
Estimate tax rate and pre tax balance, Refer to Note 12, Employee Benefit P...
Refer to Note 12, Employee Benefit Plans and Other Postretirement Benefits (pp. 86-91) from the Consolidated Financial Statements of Harley-Davidson (hereafter HOG) 2008 Annual Rep
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.