PSYCHOLOGICAL DISORDERS -
1. Anxiety Disorders
2. Obsessive compulsive disorders
3. Attention deficit disorder
4. Mood disorders
6. Borderline personality disorder (BPD)
1. ANXIETY DISORDERS -
It is an over reaction to stressful events.
It includes palpitation, sweatening, nausea, trembling, diarrhoea and muscular tension.
2. OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDERS -
It includes violence.
3. ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER-
The person shows underachievement, behavioural problems & tendancy to be disliked by other.
4. MOOD DISORDERS-
Most common is depression, characterised by sadness, hopelessness, decline in interest.
5. SCHIZOPHRENIA -
It includes destored thoughts, unrelated expactations, deep negative thinking, maximum fear for unknown cause.
6. BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER (BPD)-
It includes emotionally unstable personality disorder, highly reactive, anxiety & irritability.
They show anger expressions.