Protection of Hirer - Sales of Goods
In the S.7 of the Act makes certain provisions void whether they are contained in such the hire purchase agreement, like e.g.:
1) Any type of clause that allows the owner for enter the premises of the hirer for the purpose of repossessing the goods
2) Any type of clause that relieves the owner of liability about such entry
3) Any type of clause that restricts or excludes the hirer's right for terminate the hire purchase agreement under by S.
4) Any type of clause that imposes liability on the hirer in excess of such imposed through S.12 through reason of termination of the contract through him.
5) Any type of clause that makes any person acting on behalf about the owner in connection with the formation or like conclusion of the agreement an agent of the hirer
6) Any type of clause that relieves the owner of liability as the acts or default of any person acting on his behalf in connection with such the formation of the agreement there.