Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
programming, Computer Network Security
For this assignment you will create a program called MMWordFix (Multi-Mode WordFix). This program prompts the user to select one of three word filters (uppercase, lowercase, encrypt). Then it allows the user to repeatedly apply this filter either interactively or to convert a file. Here is a sample run:
If the user tries to convert a file and the file is not found in the local directory, they should see an error message, e.g.:
If the user does not correctly enter the name of one of the filters, WordFix should continue to prompt the user until a valid selection is entered. For example,
This program builds on Hwk4.
IFilter, FUpperCase, FLowerCase, FEncrypt:
• No changes.
• Change method selectFilter to return a pointer to IFactory. Thus it creates and returns an instance of the appropriate factory (instead of filter).
• An interface that has method NewFilter, which takes no arguments and returns a pointer to an IFilter.
UCaseFactory, LCaseFactory, EncryptFactory:
• Each implements interface IFactory.
• Each creates a different type of filter object: FUpperCase, FLowerCase, or FEncrypt respectively.
• Has private attribute myFilter, which is a pointer to an IFilter.
• The constructor takes a pointer to an IFactory as an argument. It uses the factory object to create a filter object, which it saves in myFilter.
• Has method DoInteractiveSession, which takes no arguments and returns nothing. This method:
o Prompts the user for a word, then accepts a word from the user.
o If the word is “q”, the method returns.
o Otherwise it executes myFilter on the word, and displays the result.
• Note that InteractiveFix should not know anything about specific factory or filter classes; it only knows about IFactory and IFilter.
• Has private attribute myFactory, which is a pointer to an IFactory.
• The constructor takes a pointer to an IFactory as an argument. It saves the factory object in myFactory.
• Has method ConvertFile, which takes string argument and returns nothing. The argument is the name of the input file. This method:
o Uses myFactory to create the appropriate filter object.
o Opens the input file and output file (same name but .fix suffix).
o Reads each line in the input file, converts it, and writes it to the output file.
o Closes both files.
• Note that FileFix should not know anything about specific factory or filter classes; it only knows about IFactory and IFilter.
• Prompts the user for a filter name, using the FilterMgr to get the choices.
• Accepts a filter name from the user.
• If the filter name is “q”, the program quits.
• Uses the FilterMgr to get the appropriate factory object that can create the named filter. If the filter name is not one of the available filters, the user is prompted again.
• Now the user may repeatedly apply the filter in one of two modes.
o Prompt the user for the mode (“i” or “f”)
o If the mode is “q”, the program quits.
o If the mode is “i”, an InteractiveFix object is created and used to apply the filter interactively.
o If the mode is “f”, the user is prompted for a file name then a FileFix object is created and used to apply the filter to a file.
• Note that main() should not know about any of the specific factory classes; it only knows about IFactory.
• Note that main() should not know anything about filters.
Posted Date: 10/28/2012 8:30:12 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
programming, Assignment Help, Ask Question on programming, Get Answer, Expert's Help, programming Discussions
Write discussion on programming
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Classification of networks, Computer networks are defined by four factors w...
Computer networks are defined by four factors which are as given below: 1) NETWORK SIZE: According to the size of networks. 1) Local Area Network ( LAN) 2) Wide Area Ne
Define byte stuffing, Sometimes the special character may see in data and a...
Sometimes the special character may see in data and as a part of data they will be misinterpreted as packet data. The solution to this cause is Byte stuffing. In general to
Determine the functions of security components, You are designing a Demilit...
You are designing a Demilitarized zone for a large corporation. Using design best practice, and the information that you have learned so far, propose a design that will provide the
What is internet, The Internet is known as the set of networks connect...
The Internet is known as the set of networks connected by routers that are configured to pass traffic among any machine attached to any network in the set. By internet several
For providing the security, There are various benefits related with providi...
There are various benefits related with providing the security. They are given below, (i) Confidentiality/ Privacy (ii) Integrity (iii) Availability (iv)Authenticatio
Categories of controls-information security, Categories of Controls Cont...
Categories of Controls Controlling risk through mitigation, avoidance or transference is accomplished by implementing controls. There are 4 effective approaches to select the co
Explain how ftp works, QUESTION (a) FTP is a protocol used for the de...
QUESTION (a) FTP is a protocol used for the delivery of files across networks. Explain how FTP works (support your answer with a diagram). (b) How does TCP perform the gi
AES, define .
Risk identification-information security, Risk Identification Risk manag...
Risk Identification Risk management comprises of identifying, classifying and prioritizing organization’s information assets, threats and vulnerabilities also. Risk Identificati
Encryption, How safe is the encryption of virtual private networks?
How safe is the encryption of virtual private networks?
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.