Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
programming, Computer Network Security
For this assignment you will create a program called MMWordFix (Multi-Mode WordFix). This program prompts the user to select one of three word filters (uppercase, lowercase, encrypt). Then it allows the user to repeatedly apply this filter either interactively or to convert a file. Here is a sample run:
If the user tries to convert a file and the file is not found in the local directory, they should see an error message, e.g.:
If the user does not correctly enter the name of one of the filters, WordFix should continue to prompt the user until a valid selection is entered. For example,
This program builds on Hwk4.
IFilter, FUpperCase, FLowerCase, FEncrypt:
• No changes.
• Change method selectFilter to return a pointer to IFactory. Thus it creates and returns an instance of the appropriate factory (instead of filter).
• An interface that has method NewFilter, which takes no arguments and returns a pointer to an IFilter.
UCaseFactory, LCaseFactory, EncryptFactory:
• Each implements interface IFactory.
• Each creates a different type of filter object: FUpperCase, FLowerCase, or FEncrypt respectively.
• Has private attribute myFilter, which is a pointer to an IFilter.
• The constructor takes a pointer to an IFactory as an argument. It uses the factory object to create a filter object, which it saves in myFilter.
• Has method DoInteractiveSession, which takes no arguments and returns nothing. This method:
o Prompts the user for a word, then accepts a word from the user.
o If the word is “q”, the method returns.
o Otherwise it executes myFilter on the word, and displays the result.
• Note that InteractiveFix should not know anything about specific factory or filter classes; it only knows about IFactory and IFilter.
• Has private attribute myFactory, which is a pointer to an IFactory.
• The constructor takes a pointer to an IFactory as an argument. It saves the factory object in myFactory.
• Has method ConvertFile, which takes string argument and returns nothing. The argument is the name of the input file. This method:
o Uses myFactory to create the appropriate filter object.
o Opens the input file and output file (same name but .fix suffix).
o Reads each line in the input file, converts it, and writes it to the output file.
o Closes both files.
• Note that FileFix should not know anything about specific factory or filter classes; it only knows about IFactory and IFilter.
• Prompts the user for a filter name, using the FilterMgr to get the choices.
• Accepts a filter name from the user.
• If the filter name is “q”, the program quits.
• Uses the FilterMgr to get the appropriate factory object that can create the named filter. If the filter name is not one of the available filters, the user is prompted again.
• Now the user may repeatedly apply the filter in one of two modes.
o Prompt the user for the mode (“i” or “f”)
o If the mode is “q”, the program quits.
o If the mode is “i”, an InteractiveFix object is created and used to apply the filter interactively.
o If the mode is “f”, the user is prompted for a file name then a FileFix object is created and used to apply the filter to a file.
• Note that main() should not know about any of the specific factory classes; it only knows about IFactory.
• Note that main() should not know anything about filters.
Posted Date: 10/28/2012 8:30:12 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
programming, Assignment Help, Ask Question on programming, Get Answer, Expert's Help, programming Discussions
Write discussion on programming
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Evaluate the sample correlation between y and z, Question: (a) Data on ...
Question: (a) Data on four variables are stored in a file called file1.dat. The first line of the file is the variable names f, x, y and z. Give the R commands to (i) read t
Ip datagrams, on LAN,where are IP datagrams transported?
on LAN,where are IP datagrams transported?
Computer security incident response team, QUESTION 1 Using a real life ...
QUESTION 1 Using a real life scenario or context list and set the scene for at least four advantages that an organized incident response program promotes. QUESTION 2 Yo
Evaluations, Evaluations, Assessment, and Maintenance of Risk Controls W...
Evaluations, Assessment, and Maintenance of Risk Controls When the control strategy has been implemented, it should be monitored and measured on an ongoing basis to determine ef
Cryptographic algorithms-cryptography, Cryptographic algorithms Cryptogr...
Cryptographic algorithms Cryptographic algorithms are broadly classified into two broad categories. They are stated below 1. Symmetric Encryption and 2. Asymmetric Encryptio
Describe briefly an artificial intelligent technique, Question : (a) W...
Question : (a) What is an IDS and what is the basic problem it faces which can be solved by Artificial Intelligence. (b) Identify and describe briefly an Artificial Intell
Udp datagram format, UDP DATAGRAM FORMAT: It is given in the figure be...
UDP DATAGRAM FORMAT: It is given in the figure below:
What is border gateway protocol, Border Gateway Protocol It is a proto...
Border Gateway Protocol It is a protocol needed to advertise the set of networks that can be achieved within an autonomous machine. BGP activates this information to be shared
Explain the purpose of the dr and bdr, QUESTION a) Compare and contras...
QUESTION a) Compare and contrast between static and dynamic routing. b) What are the merits (five merits) and limitations (3 limitations) of using Open Shortest Path First
Access controls-information security, Access Controls Access controls ad...
Access Controls Access controls addresses admission of a user into a trusted area of organization. It comprises of a combination of policies & technologies. The ways to control
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.