Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
programming, Computer Network Security
For this assignment you will create a program called MMWordFix (Multi-Mode WordFix). This program prompts the user to select one of three word filters (uppercase, lowercase, encrypt). Then it allows the user to repeatedly apply this filter either interactively or to convert a file. Here is a sample run:
If the user tries to convert a file and the file is not found in the local directory, they should see an error message, e.g.:
If the user does not correctly enter the name of one of the filters, WordFix should continue to prompt the user until a valid selection is entered. For example,
This program builds on Hwk4.
IFilter, FUpperCase, FLowerCase, FEncrypt:
• No changes.
• Change method selectFilter to return a pointer to IFactory. Thus it creates and returns an instance of the appropriate factory (instead of filter).
• An interface that has method NewFilter, which takes no arguments and returns a pointer to an IFilter.
UCaseFactory, LCaseFactory, EncryptFactory:
• Each implements interface IFactory.
• Each creates a different type of filter object: FUpperCase, FLowerCase, or FEncrypt respectively.
• Has private attribute myFilter, which is a pointer to an IFilter.
• The constructor takes a pointer to an IFactory as an argument. It uses the factory object to create a filter object, which it saves in myFilter.
• Has method DoInteractiveSession, which takes no arguments and returns nothing. This method:
o Prompts the user for a word, then accepts a word from the user.
o If the word is “q”, the method returns.
o Otherwise it executes myFilter on the word, and displays the result.
• Note that InteractiveFix should not know anything about specific factory or filter classes; it only knows about IFactory and IFilter.
• Has private attribute myFactory, which is a pointer to an IFactory.
• The constructor takes a pointer to an IFactory as an argument. It saves the factory object in myFactory.
• Has method ConvertFile, which takes string argument and returns nothing. The argument is the name of the input file. This method:
o Uses myFactory to create the appropriate filter object.
o Opens the input file and output file (same name but .fix suffix).
o Reads each line in the input file, converts it, and writes it to the output file.
o Closes both files.
• Note that FileFix should not know anything about specific factory or filter classes; it only knows about IFactory and IFilter.
• Prompts the user for a filter name, using the FilterMgr to get the choices.
• Accepts a filter name from the user.
• If the filter name is “q”, the program quits.
• Uses the FilterMgr to get the appropriate factory object that can create the named filter. If the filter name is not one of the available filters, the user is prompted again.
• Now the user may repeatedly apply the filter in one of two modes.
o Prompt the user for the mode (“i” or “f”)
o If the mode is “q”, the program quits.
o If the mode is “i”, an InteractiveFix object is created and used to apply the filter interactively.
o If the mode is “f”, the user is prompted for a file name then a FileFix object is created and used to apply the filter to a file.
• Note that main() should not know about any of the specific factory classes; it only knows about IFactory.
• Note that main() should not know anything about filters.
Posted Date: 10/28/2012 8:30:12 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
programming, Assignment Help, Ask Question on programming, Get Answer, Expert's Help, programming Discussions
Write discussion on programming
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Balancing security and access-information security, BALANCING SECURITY AND ...
BALANCING SECURITY AND ACCESS Even with best planning and implementation, it is impossible to obtain perfect security, that is, it is a process, not an absolute. Security should
Example of a public key algorithm, Question : (a) There are two approa...
Question : (a) There are two approaches for providing confidentiality for packets in a network using symmetric encryption: End-to-End Encryption and Link Encryption. State wh
Enterprise information security policy (eisp), Enterprise Information Secur...
Enterprise Information Security Policy (EISP) EISP also known as security policy directly supports the mission of the organization and sets the strategic direction, scope, and t
Point to point transmission(ppp), Normal 0 false false fals...
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
Securing the network using a packet filter firewall, 1. Network Design ...
1. Network Design Design your network giving appropriate IP addresses for your hosts. Provide a topology and table showing your addressing scheme. 2. F i re wall po
Describe the two possible configurations for 3des, QUESTION (a) Describ...
QUESTION (a) Describe the two possible configurations for 3DES (b) What is the main disadvantage of 3DES? (c) Why are most modern symmetric algorithm block ciphers? (d
Describe privacy-protecting techniques, Question: a) What do you meant...
Question: a) What do you meant by Privacy? b) Name the four privacy violations. c) Often, aggregate information and anonymized information can be combined to identif
Introduction to planning for security, INTRODUCTION TO PLANNING FOR SECURIT...
INTRODUCTION TO PLANNING FOR SECURITY The creation of an information security program begins with creation and review of organization’s information security policies, standards,
Public key cryptosystem based on rsa technology, Problem: (a) What is ...
Problem: (a) What is the minimum length of a password that could be considered to be "strong" in the context of today's computing power? (b) The security of a PIN system,
Syntax conversion, Write down the significance of the syntax conversion . S...
Write down the significance of the syntax conversion . Syntax Conversion is described below: Syntax conversion is a significant function carried out in the presentation layer. I
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.