Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
programming, Computer Network Security
For this assignment you will create a program called MMWordFix (Multi-Mode WordFix). This program prompts the user to select one of three word filters (uppercase, lowercase, encrypt). Then it allows the user to repeatedly apply this filter either interactively or to convert a file. Here is a sample run:
If the user tries to convert a file and the file is not found in the local directory, they should see an error message, e.g.:
If the user does not correctly enter the name of one of the filters, WordFix should continue to prompt the user until a valid selection is entered. For example,
This program builds on Hwk4.
IFilter, FUpperCase, FLowerCase, FEncrypt:
• No changes.
• Change method selectFilter to return a pointer to IFactory. Thus it creates and returns an instance of the appropriate factory (instead of filter).
• An interface that has method NewFilter, which takes no arguments and returns a pointer to an IFilter.
UCaseFactory, LCaseFactory, EncryptFactory:
• Each implements interface IFactory.
• Each creates a different type of filter object: FUpperCase, FLowerCase, or FEncrypt respectively.
• Has private attribute myFilter, which is a pointer to an IFilter.
• The constructor takes a pointer to an IFactory as an argument. It uses the factory object to create a filter object, which it saves in myFilter.
• Has method DoInteractiveSession, which takes no arguments and returns nothing. This method:
o Prompts the user for a word, then accepts a word from the user.
o If the word is “q”, the method returns.
o Otherwise it executes myFilter on the word, and displays the result.
• Note that InteractiveFix should not know anything about specific factory or filter classes; it only knows about IFactory and IFilter.
• Has private attribute myFactory, which is a pointer to an IFactory.
• The constructor takes a pointer to an IFactory as an argument. It saves the factory object in myFactory.
• Has method ConvertFile, which takes string argument and returns nothing. The argument is the name of the input file. This method:
o Uses myFactory to create the appropriate filter object.
o Opens the input file and output file (same name but .fix suffix).
o Reads each line in the input file, converts it, and writes it to the output file.
o Closes both files.
• Note that FileFix should not know anything about specific factory or filter classes; it only knows about IFactory and IFilter.
• Prompts the user for a filter name, using the FilterMgr to get the choices.
• Accepts a filter name from the user.
• If the filter name is “q”, the program quits.
• Uses the FilterMgr to get the appropriate factory object that can create the named filter. If the filter name is not one of the available filters, the user is prompted again.
• Now the user may repeatedly apply the filter in one of two modes.
o Prompt the user for the mode (“i” or “f”)
o If the mode is “q”, the program quits.
o If the mode is “i”, an InteractiveFix object is created and used to apply the filter interactively.
o If the mode is “f”, the user is prompted for a file name then a FileFix object is created and used to apply the filter to a file.
• Note that main() should not know about any of the specific factory classes; it only knows about IFactory.
• Note that main() should not know anything about filters.
Posted Date: 10/28/2012 8:30:12 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
programming, Assignment Help, Ask Question on programming, Get Answer, Expert's Help, programming Discussions
Write discussion on programming
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Application-based ids, Application-Based IDS Application-based IDS (AppI...
Application-Based IDS Application-based IDS (AppIDS) is an advanced version of HIDS. It examines application for abnormal events. The ability to view encrypted data is the uniqu
ON A lan wher r ip datagrams transported?, #ON A lan wher r ip datagrams tr...
#ON A lan wher r ip datagrams transported?
Miss, You are an IT Security administrator in a banking organization. Your ...
You are an IT Security administrator in a banking organization. Your organization hired an outside IT firm to do a proof of Concept for new equipment which is a computer based syst
What is information-information security, What is information Informatio...
What is information Information comprises the meanings and interpretations which people place upon the facts, or data. The value of information springs from the ways it can be i
Md Fayzul karim, How can I get help for Linux automotion configuration (...
How can I get help for Linux automotion configuration (Network, virtualization, security and Firewal etc) with bash scrip. What is the charge for.
People, People,Procedures,Data Asset Identification-Risk Management Th...
People,Procedures,Data Asset Identification-Risk Management The human resources, data information and documentation assets are more difficult to identify. People having knowle
Keystroke-based access control model, Suppose you are working for one of th...
Suppose you are working for one of the leading credit reporting agencies that manages users' credit rating info with different financial institutions. The company wishes to implem
Explain characteristics of associative memory networks, (a) Describe the pr...
(a) Describe the principal characteristics of associative memory networks? (b) Name the two basic types of associative memories and the differences between them. (c) Give an
What are the intermediate systems and how they work, Question: a) Expla...
Question: a) Explain what the following intermediate systems are and how they work? i. Repeater ii. Bridge b) A service is formally specified by a set of primitives (op
Effective legal and ethical frameworks, All references using actual quotes,...
All references using actual quotes, paraphrase, or specific arguments, should employ page numbers. The essay is based on the unit content and should engage with the set readings, a
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.