Using online research and the resources on the Student Portal, select and undertake market research of 2 possible "emerging economy" countries where Eatmore & Green might be able to export their products.
1. What 2 countries have you selected and why did you choose them - what criteria?
For each country, what selected demographic, cultural, political, geographic, economic and trade data will assist with market selection in Question 4 below?
2. Which Target Market Segmentation Strategy are you using and why?
3. Undertake international market segmentation using fully detailed Segmentation Variables for both countries to "profile" potential consumers
4. Endeavour to quantify the potential market size - explain the data and methodology used
5. Using a Ranking Table - choose your preferred market.
Give reasons for your rejection of the other country.
6. Use the Internet to search for possible competitors in your selected country - analyse local and other foreign competition that may be competing with your product groups.
7. Outline a Positioning strategy for Eatmore & Green's to use in the selected country for whichever products they are marketing.
8. Describe the Marketing Mix (Products, Price, Promotion and Distribution) for the company's product groups/range in your selected country.