1. Identify the market segment for the product and write a basic PDS
2. Produce three concept sketch ideas - (remember the assignment is a CAD one not a concept creative design one)
3. Produce a complete 3D CAD model (more complex designs and subsequently difficult CAD models will gain more marks but only if complete) of the external shape of the product i.e. a separate assembly of the product comprising of individual part models.
4. Internal workings can be ignored but details such as the joining 2 halves together, the fit of buttons or control knobs etc needs to be shown.
5. A complete set of *FULLY DETAILED drawings * and rendered images (*Fully detailed - All the information needed to manufacture the product. Dimensions, tolerances, materials, text block. Presentation so the components can be manufactured from the model/ paper copies without constant consultation between the manufacturer and yourself.)