Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Now, let's get back to parabolas. There is a basic procedure we can always use to get a pretty good sketch of a parabola. Following it is.
1. Determine the vertex. We'll discuss how to determine this shortly. It's quite simple, but there are several methods for finding it and so will be discussed separately.
2. Find the y-intercept, (0, f (0)) .
3. Solve f ( x ) = 0 to determine the x coordinates of the x-intercepts if they exist.
4. Ensure that you've got at least one point to either side of the vertex. It is to ensure we get a somewhat accurate sketch. If the parabola contains two x-intercepts then already we'll have these points. If it contains 0 or 1 x-intercept we can either just plug in another x value or employ the y-intercept and the axis of symmetry to obtain the second point.
5. Sketch the graph. At this point we've gotten sufficient points to get a quite decent idea of what the parabola will look like.
how do you find the value of x in simplified radical?
solve each equation for given variable 3ab-2bc=12;
HOW TO FACTOR THE GIVEN
As noted earlier most parabolas are not given in that form. So, we have to take a look at how to graph a parabola which is in the general form.
If x+y=7 and xy=10 find x2+y2
x=y=3 , 2x-y=5
In 2000,the average price for a gallon of gasoline in Mexico was $2.02. Write a ratio equivalent to $2.02:1 to find out how many gallons of gasoline could have been purchased for $
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd