1. Discuss how nursing has changed over the last two (2) decades.
2. Review and summarise the philosophy of your enrolled nurse course and its relevance to your clinical practice.
3. Choose 2 different health care settings in which an enrolled nurse can work. Compare and contrast the role of the enrolled nurse in these two settings and how they interact with other members of the health care team.
4. Discuss the principles of primary health care and any associated risks that may arise during implementation.
5. Discuss the wellness model of care in relation to people with a disability.
6 Discuss the principles involved with implementing nursing care / or a learning program for an individual with a disability.
7. Identify two (2) resources to assist a client, family and carers in relation to death and bereavement.
8. Describe how the enrolled nurse can reflect and document their nursing practice.
9. Identify how the enrolled nurse may contribute to the audit process of the organisation in relation to continuous improvement
10. Describe how you would prepare for an interview if you were to seek to change your current employment.