This assignment illustrates the power of mobile applications.
1. Mobile applications
This is a single part assignment.
1) Create a mobile application. That mobile application has two basic functions available to a user: Cancel (stop using the application) and Analyze.
2) In Analyze the user can request to analyze data based on two options. The first option is to analyze data based on their Class. The second is to analyze data based on a chosen numeric field you also have in the student dataset.
3) If a user selects to analyze data on Class they should be provided with a listbox that shows the unique values in the stored in the database for the student's class. For example, freshmen or sophomore if they in fact are in your database. The user can then make a selection from the list and then see the resulting students that meet that criteria in a DataGrid. The user should only have to select from a list with the unique values currently assigned in the database.
4) If the user selects the numeric category then they should see a list of options as either a drop down or a preferred numeric meter type control. Again, once the user makes a selection the data should be shown in a DataGrid that satisfies that criteria.
5) Follow the same documentation standards for this part of the project.