Objectives or Goals of Business
1. Profit maximization - This is a traditional and a cardinal objective of a business. This is so for the following purpose:
2. To maximize the net worth that is the difference between total liabilities and total assets. This is important while:
3. To maximize welfare of staff - Happy employees will contribute to the success. This comprises:
4. Interests of customers - the company have to give quality goods at fair prices and have honest dealings along with customers.
5. Welfare of the society - the company has to sustain sound industrial relations along with the society:
6. Fair dealing along with suppliers. A company should
7. Duty to the government: A company must