Objectives of Work Measurement:
1. To determine the standard cost and as an aid preparing bidets.
2. To balance the crew activities of those job requiring several workers.
3. To determine schedule and planning work.
4. To determine the effectiveness of machine.
5. To balance production lines for new models or new products.
6. To make cost estimates of new products.
7. To determine time standards to be used for providing a basis for wage incentive plans.
8. To establish supervisory objectives and providing a basis for measuring supervisory efficiency.
9. To determine time standards to be used for providing a basis for labor cost control.