Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Objective of Maintenance Management
1. Minimizing the loss of productive time because of equipment failure i, e, minimizing idle time of equipment due to break down)
2. Minimizing the repair time and repair cost.
3. Minimizing the loss due to production stoppages.
4. Efficient uses of maintenance personnel and equipments.
5. Prolonging the life of capital assets by minimizing the rate of wear and tear.
6. To keep all productive assets in good working conditions.
7. To maximize efficiency and economy in production through optimum use of facilities.
8. To minimize accidents through regular inspection and repair of safety devices.
9. To minimize the total maintenance cost which includes the cost of repair cost of preventive maintenance and inventory carrying costs due to spare parts inventory.
10. To improve the quality of products and to improve productivity .
What are the types of Entrepreneur on the basis of Personality Traits? Classifications onto the basis of Personality Traits as well as their style of running the business are a
Can you write a research proposal on Banking?
Select an Australia based mobile service provider. This business should have its operations in the Australian market and should have a legitimate website. Some of the options could
QUESTION 1 (a) Using examples explain why people need to communicate in business. (b) Briefly outline the five main attributes of a successful business communicator. (c)
In the past, doing business in Japan was a difficult, complicated, and often unsuccessful venture. In addition to different languages, social customs, and histories, the United S
Just in time production is defined as philosophy that focuses attention on eliminating waste by purchasing or manufacturing just enough of the right items just in time It i
Describe the definition of entrepreneur according to Harbison and Peter F. Drucker. According to Harbison : "An entrepreneur, it is not an innovation but a business builder
4.Laurie Vaden is a nurse practitioner with her own practice. She has developed contracts with several large employers to perform routine physical, fitness for duty exams, and init
Question 1: (a) Organisational Behaviour (OB) seeks to understand how we can best understand human behaviour in organisations. Discuss in relation to the challenges and for
Question 1: (a) Explain the impact of climate change on the automobile industry. (b) The reliance on emerging technologies in the age of information is undeniable. Using e
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd