Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
mb0044, Operation Management
What do you understand by “line balancing”? What happens if balance doesn’t exist?
Posted Date: 2/11/2013 11:11:58 AM | Location :
Ask an Expert
- Line: an assembly line composed of various work stations, at which particular operations are performed.
- To work efficiently, with no work pile-ups between stations, the line must be balanced, for example work must get through each workstation in roughly similar amount of time.
1. To meet production goals,
2. Maximize output.
General Approaches to Line Balancing Technique
1. Estimating number of operators for a specific number of stations,
2. Work element sharing: grouping “activities” each work elements into “stations” or jobs performed by a single person (occasionally multiple people work in concert at a single station or machine)
| Posted Date: 2/12/2013 7:13:31 AM
mb0044, Assignment Help, Ask Question on mb0044, Get Answer, Expert's Help, mb0044 Discussions
Write discussion on mb0044
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Explain decision alternatices and various levels of demand, The following p...
The following payoff table provides profits based on various possible decision alternatices and various levels of demand at Amber Gardner's software firm
Explain what will the last unit cost to build, United Research Associates (...
United Research Associates (URA) had received a contract to produce two units of a new cruise missile guidance control. The first unit took 4,000 hours to complete and cost $30,000
Define personal selling techniques be applied at target, How can personal s...
How can personal selling techniques be applied at target? Provide specific examples to support your response.
Explain how did social media play a role in these uprisings, 1 What the spa...
1 What the spark that started the current uprisings in the Middle East? Explain. 2 Apply your knowledge of the importance of Rule of Law into the current uprisings in the Middle
Explain facility for your logistical operations, What is the most important...
What is the most important factor to keep in mind when considering a facility for your logistical operations?
Reflective report, Hi I need quotation for the assignment it needs 2000 wor...
Hi I need quotation for the assignment it needs 2000 words. "You are required to review the literature on any THREE (3) topics covered in this course using various academic journa
Explain the major categories of assumptions, A financial plan is a bridge b...
A financial plan is a bridge between two balance sheets. Describe the major categories of assumptions that must be specified to project a future balance sheet, given a current b
Facility Layout, what are yhe types of layouts
what are yhe types of layouts
C) Role of computers in Production/Operations Management, c) Role of comput...
c) Role of computers in Production/Operations Management
Explain theories of scientific management, • Compare and contrast the theor...
• Compare and contrast the theories of scientific management with that of the human relations management approach. • Determine whether there is one best approach to management,
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.