A fire hazards is any situation when there is a greater risk of harm to the people or the property due to fire.
1. Overloaded electricity systems.
2. Stronge of fuel in the areas with high concentration of oxygen or insufficient protection.
3. Combustible materials near the cloth dryers.
4. Improper installation of electricity wrings.
5. Candles and cigarettes left lit unattended.
6. Misuse of electrical equipment.
7. Overcrowding in the building exceeding the maximum permissible limits.
8. Unavailability or non-functioning of the extinguishers in buildings.
9. Unavailability of smoke detectors in buildings.
10. Illegal storage of inflammable substances.
11. Storage of unnecessary materials like old newspapers.