Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Limitations of Middle Asia Stock Exchange Index
1. The twenty (20) company's sample whose share prices are utilized to calculate the index are not true representatives.
2. The base year of 1996 is also far in the past
3. New companies are not involved in the index yet other firms have been suspended or deregistered like KFB and ATH.
4. Dormant firms - Some of the twenty (20) firms utilized are dormant or have extremely small price changes.
5. Thinness of the market - small changes in the active shares tend to be considerably magnified in the index
6. The weights utilized and the technique of computation of index may not provide a truly representative index.
Factors Affecting Share Prices The entire sorts of influences affect share prices. These influences involves as: 1. The current profit record of the company particularly th
A+/A1 It is one of the top ratings that a ratings agency allots to an issuer or insurer. This rating indicates that the security or carrier has steady financial backing and ple
Who is Floor Broker Floor brokers aren't many in number. They execute orders for fellow members and receive a share brokerage commission charged by a commission broke
Example of Conversion Ratio and Conversion Price ABC Company Ltd books as: 10.000, Sh.20 ordinary share capital 10,000, Shs.10 8% preference share c
Discuss the applicabilty of such cycle to poultry business(consider broilers)
State the Determinants of Return Three major determinants of the rate of return expected by investor are: (i) Time preference risk-free real rate. (ii) Expected rate o
I need to understand a practice question for exam, but I only have a partial solution. I need a more detailed solution, so can understand how to arrive at the answer. The problem
Objectives of Business Entity The Main objectives of a business entity are clarified in detail below. Any business firm would have specific objectives that it aims at achievin
Example of NPV Value A company is faced along with the following five (5) investment opportunities as: Cost NPV P.I = Total P.v
Maghrabi Enclosure follows a moderate current asset investment policy, but it is considering whether to shift to a different strategy. The firm's annual sales are $500,000; its fi
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd