Expertsmind.com brings you unique solution in electrical engineering
- Laws of Motion
- Speed is how much distance will be covered in a certain time.
- Velocity tells us both speed and direction.
- Acceleration is either a change in speed or direction.
- Acceleration of gravity is about 9.8 m/s
- Momentum= mass x velocity
- Newtons's Three-laws of motion:-
First Law: An object's moves at a constant velocity unless a net force acts to change its speed or direction
Second Law: F=ma
Third Law: For any force, there is always an equal and opposite reaction.
- Law of Conservation of energy: tells us that energy can be transferred from one object to another or transformed from one type to another but the total amont of energy is always conserved.
- There are various types of energy but they all come down to 3 major ones; kinetic energy (motion), radiative energy (light) and potential energy (stored energy)
- What keeps a planet rotating and orbiting the sun??
Conservation of angular momentum means that a planet's rotation cannot change unless it transfers angular momentum to another object. The planets on our solar system do not exchange angular momentum together which keeps their rotation quite steady.
- Universal law of gravitation:- determines the strength of gravity
Fg= G x (M1 M2)
- How does gravity cause tides?
The moon's gravity creates a tidal force that causes tides.