Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Issues with Bridges Connecting Different LANs
- Frame format - differences in frame structure, fields used (example Ethernet to Token Ring)
- Payload size - size of data encapsulated in the frame may differ
- Data rates - differences in data rates supported by different protocols; buffering may be necessary
- Address bit order - differs between protocols
- Other - differences in handling ACKs, collisions, priority, security, multimedia support, etc.
what is dce
Using a process server (such as inetd or xinetd) to listen on a set of well-popular ports and start one another server. I said that it had much to do with overhead. Say you set u
1. What does RIP stand for? 2. What metric does RIP use for Path Selection? 3. If the metric used by RIP exceeds this value for a route it is considered unreachable, effec
Discuss about the JPEG and LDAP JPEG: Stands for Joint Photographic Experts Group. A standard format of storing digitized, colour, or black-and-white photographs. JPEG fi
To monitor ipx traffic on a network, what command would we use? Ans) show ipx traffic
DISTANCE-VECTOR ROUTING: It is easy to implement. Packet switch modifies its own routing table first. It is used in RIP. LINK-STATE ALGORITHM: It is ve
When it comes to networking, what are rights? Rights refer to the authorized permission to perform exact actions on the network. Every user on the network can be assigned indiv
Explain about the Middleware support All the connectivity interface related tools come under the category of middleware. Middleware provides the link for data exchange between
Access Networks and Physical Media Access networks are the physical links(S) that connect an end systems to its edge router. Which is the first router on a path fr
Q. What is Subnetting ? Subnetting IP addressing is hierarchical First reach a device through its network id (netid) Then reach the host itself using the se
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd