Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
The table below lists the seven wastes as the target for continuous improvement production process.1. Waste of Overproduction : eliminate by reducing setup times synchronizing quantities and timing between processes, processes compacting layout, visibility and so forth. Make only what is needed now.
2. Waste of Waiting : Eliminate through synchronizing work flow as much as possible and balance uneven loads by flexible workers and equipment.
3. Waste of Transportation : Establish layouts to make transport and handling unnecessary if possible. Then rationalize transport and material handling that cannot be eliminated.
4. Waste of Processing itself : First question why this part or product should be made at all them why each process is necessary. Extend thinking beyond economy of scale or speed.
5. Waste of Stocks: Reduce by shortening setup times and reducing lead times by synchronizing work flows and improving work skills and even by smoothing fluctuation in demand for the product. Reducing all the other wastes reduces the waste of stocks.
6. Waste of Motion : Study motion for economy and consistency, economy improves productivity and consistency improve quality. First improve the motions then mechanize or automates otherwise there is danger of automating waste.
7. Waste of Making Defective Products: Develop the production process to prevent defects from being made so as to eliminate inspection. At each process accept no defects and make no defects. Make processes failsafe to do this. From a quality process comes a quality product automatically.
#quesExplain the different delivery styles that speakers can select for their presentation.tion..
Tax differential theory: a method of valuing shares with constant growth to DI/P0 Xg An investor is faced with 2 investment choices: First choice of shares with market price(po)=Rp
When we refer to profitability, are we referring to more than the fact that the company is paying a dividend? Ans) Yes, absolutely. I focus on the right hand columns of the Stoc
a paper mill prodecs two grades of paper viz., X and Y. Because of raw material restrictions, it cannot produce more than 400 tons of grade X paper and 300 tons of grade Y paper in
Explain FIVE main disadvantages of outsourcing for an organisation. Surrender of core competence The services may show (or contribute to) a core competence for the organis
Firms are concerned about the cost of absenteeism (employees either arriving late to work or leaving early from work). When firms tell employees that their pay will be deducted for
Explain about the Management Information System. Management Information System: It is defined as like a formal method of making obtainable to management the precise and t
What do you mean by dependent in the workmen compensation act 1923s? Dependent implies that there is as: • A widow, unmarried daughter, a minor son or a widowed mother and
what are the dynamics and consequences of line and staff conflict
Illustrate the definition of work measurement? Definition of work measurement: Work measurement is described as the application of techniques designed to set up the time
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd