Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Q. Explain: Vulcanization of rubber is necessary.
Ans. Importance of vulcanization of rubber:
1. Vulcanization makes cross-links between the long unsaturated hydrocarbon chains. This cross links presents intermolecular moments by anchoring, as a result of which, vulcanized rubber regains the original shape on removing stress.
2. The cross links may be directly from carbon to carbon or through an oxygen atom or through sulphur atom, or through all the three, therefore, percentage elongation at break decreases.
3. Water absorption tendency of rubber decreases.
4. Useful temperature range increases from 10-60 degree centigrade to -40-100 degree centigrade.
5. Chemical resistance of vulcanized rubber increases.
Electrovalent compounds are: (1) Good conductor of electricity (2) Polar in nature (3) Low M.P. and low B.P. (4) Easily available Ans: Polar in nature
Elements of Group 13 are less metallic than those of groups 1 and 2. Within the group, there is a variation in metallic character. Boron, the smallest element in this group is a no
Question .. #
how to calculate the styx code for the borane atom?
Theory of conductomaetric titration NH4cl vs NaOH
The frequency corresponding to transition n= 2 to n =1 in hydrogen atom is: (1) 15.66 x 10 10 Hz (2) 24.66 x 10 14 Hz (3) 30.5
what are the 10 characteristics of covalent bonding
I UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT. I AM CONFUSED ABOUT A SPECIFIC EQUATION OR FORMULA TO SHOW HOW THE BONDS ARE BROKEN THROUGH HYDROLYSIS.
Acetic acid (HAc) is generated by the addition of 10% excess sulfuric acid to calcium acetate (Ca(Ac) 2 ) (stream 1 compared to stream 3). The flow diagram is shown below.
Critical Angle: The particular angle of incidence at which angle of refraction becomes 90 is known as critical Angle and it is denoted by θc
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd