Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Importance of the positioning or why positioning:
1. To create a distinctive place of a product or service in the minds of potential customers.
2. To provide a competitive edge to a product or the service, an attempt to convey attractiveness of the product or the service to the target market.
3. Place an intelligible service within a more tangible frame of the reference.
4. Help influence for the both service development and the redesign of the existing services.
5. Follow considerations of competition's possible moves and responses so that appropriate action can be taken as
6. To give the right target market the reason of buying services and then design the whole strategy
7. To provide guidelines for the development of the marketing mix with the each element being consistent with the positioning.
#question A company decide to go international what are the factors that it should take into consideration before going global?
Explain about the concept of value. Concept of Value: Various customers look for different benefits from identical product. Thus, the value of a product differs by one cus
Q. Describe briefly the concept of pricing and the factors that influence pricing. Ans.: Price is all around us. We pay rent for our apartment, tuition for our, railways, ed
factors which decide the broad area of scientific activity
a. Suppose Asset A has an expected return of 10% and a standard deviation of 20%. Asset B has an expected return of 16% and a standard deviation of 40%. If the correlation betwe
Question: Q1. Name and give a short brief on drivers that influence customer behaviour. Q2. Name and give a short brief on what do consumers want? Q3. Explain in your own
define marketing and marketing management
The US government decides to subsidize solar panels. For each unit sold, the government pays $T to the buyer. Using a graph, show how this subsidy affects i) consumer surplus, I
Explain about the Professional and Direct Purchasing in business market and the consumer market. Professional Purchasing: Products into business markets are purchased usua
why mayo clinic i so good at customer service
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd