Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Importance of a budget
A Budget is a plan expressed in monetary terms. It is prepared prior to the budget period and may show income, expenses and the capital to be used i.e. a budget is what the company wants to happen as opposed to a forecast which is what is likely to happen.
The budget may be prepared for the following reasons:
1) As a planning aid
2) To communicate ideas and plans to everyone affected by them
3) To co-ordinate the activities of different departments or sub-units in the organization
4) To provide the framework for responsibility accounting whereby managers of budget centers are made responsible for the achievement of budget targets for the operations under their personal control.
5) To establish a system of controls by setting up targets against which actual results will be compared.
6) To motivate employees to improve performance.Budgetary control is the foundation of budgets relating the responsibility of executives to the requirements of a policy and the continuous comparison of actual and budgeted results either to service by individual action the objectives of that policy or to provide a basis for its revision.
importance of ratio analysis
Adm2341 manufactures and sells four different products. The following data are extracted from the most recent financial statements: Products
Standard conventions in Game Theory Consider the following table as shown below: X plays row I, Y plays Column I, X wins 3 points X plays row I, Y plays Column II, X los
Explain Direct labor cost standard The setting up of standard labor cost for each product would require: a) The determination of budgeted fixed overhead for a period b) B
In this method, approximation of various assets here excluding cash and including liabilities are made getting into consideration the transactions in the ensuring period. Afterward
Accounting ratios that determine a firm's ability to convert various accounts within their balance sheets into sales or cash. Companies will usually try to shift their productio
Inappropriate standards (or targets): This is a problem arising from deficiencies in planning. If not enough time and resources are devoted to setting accurate standards in th
King Manufacturing has four categories of overhead. The four categories and expected overhead costs for each category for next year are as follows: Maintenance
how do i use least squares method to solve semi average problem?
Analysis of Financial Ratios: Ratios are computed to find out the customer's liquidity position and capability to repay debts. The computed ratios must be compared along with the
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd