Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Steps involved in ratio analysis
The following are the four steps involved in the ratio analysis:
1) selection of relevant data from the financial statement depending upon the objective of the analysis
2) calculation of appropriate ratios from the above data
3) Comparison of the calculation ratio with the ratios of the same firm in the past or the ratios developed from projected financial statement or the ratios of some other firms or the comparison with ratio of the industry to which the firm belongs.
4) Interpretation of the ratios.
International Transfer pricing International transfer pricing refers to the determination of prices to be charged between related persons and in particular within a multination
FLEXIBLE BUDGETING Flexible budget may be used in one of two ways: Planning and Control. At the planning stage when budgets are set, to reduce the effect of uncertainty. For ex
Suppose the consumer is at coffee shop 2. Coffee shop 2 provides unlimited cups of coffee for the price of $9.00 per day. - How many cups would she drink a day and how much woul
calculate the net operating income , evergreen corp has provided the following data: sales per period 1000 units ,selling price $ 40 per unit , variable manufacturing cost 12 p
Multi-collinearity Multiple regression analysis is based on the assumption that the independent variables are not correlated with each other, whenever the independent variables
Pricing is a problem in four general types of situations: 1) When the firm develops or introduces a new product and it is fix the price of the product for the first time. 2)
The significant functions of a treasury department are as given below: a) Setting up corporate financial goals Financial strategies and aim Treasury and financial po
Transfer Pricing and Performance Evaluation Transfer pricing is simple in concept and yet complex in implementation. It provides a divisional output valuation where output from
1. Calculate the manufacturing costs for the year. 2. Prepare a statement of cost of goods manufactured. 3. Prepare an income statement (assume an income tax 25%)
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd