Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
IET 3339, Basic Statistics
1. If each sample taken has 500 units, and the average proportion nonconforming is 0.034, what is the upper and lower control limits for the p-chart?
2. If you sample 450 parts per day from a daily production of 12,000 parts, what is the upper and lower control limits of an np chart if the average percentage of good parts is 97.5%?
3. If you inspect 50 automobile windshields and find 266 nonconformities, determine the upper and lower control limits for the c-charts.
4. If c = 4, determine the sampling plan that will provide the Producer’s Risk protection based on a process avererage of 1.1% nonconforming, and assurance that the lot will be rejected 5% of the time.
C = 4 n = _____
5. If c = 2, determine the sampling plan that will provide Consumer’s Risk protection based on a process average of 2.8% nonconforming, and assurance the lot will be accepted 10% of the time.
C=2 n= _____
Posted Date: 4/17/2012 11:38:02 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
IET 3339, Assignment Help, Ask Question on IET 3339, Get Answer, Expert's Help, IET 3339 Discussions
Write discussion on IET 3339
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Histogram, difference betwen histogram and historigram
difference betwen histogram and historigram
Treatment of cst and vat, Treatment of CST and VAT in Sales Book A suppl...
Treatment of CST and VAT in Sales Book A supplier who expenses the CST for inter declares purchase by him, is responsible to first deposit the gathered CST from bought to Got Co
Sample size, difference between large sample and small sample
difference between large sample and small sample
Total quality management, Statistical process control, a methodology used f...
Statistical process control, a methodology used for controlling and improving the outcomes of operational processes, has been in use for almost 100 years! It was widely used in ma
A congruential unit random number generator, Suppose the arrival times of p...
Suppose the arrival times of phone calls in a help centre follow a Poisson process with rate 20 per hour (so the inter-arrival times are independent exponential random variables).
Question, In a survey of 284 smokers, 197 smokers reported that they wanted...
In a survey of 284 smokers, 197 smokers reported that they wanted to quit smoking. Compute a 90% confidence interval for the true proportion of smokers that want to quit smoking.
Describe the assumptions conducting test, Conduct a test to determine if th...
Conduct a test to determine if the proportion of males that responded true to the statement in the survey that, "Whole foods (i.e. raw vegetables and meats) contain sodium," is dif
Types of assets, explain different types of assets..
explain different types of assets..
Vectors, What do u mean by Vectors? Explain its types.
What do u mean by Vectors? Explain its types.
Combination and permuations, Alarm units are to be connected at four fixed ...
Alarm units are to be connected at four fixed positions along a pipeline. In how many ways can the four available alarm unites be connected to the four positions along the line?
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.