Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
IET 3339, Basic Statistics
1. If each sample taken has 500 units, and the average proportion nonconforming is 0.034, what is the upper and lower control limits for the p-chart?
2. If you sample 450 parts per day from a daily production of 12,000 parts, what is the upper and lower control limits of an np chart if the average percentage of good parts is 97.5%?
3. If you inspect 50 automobile windshields and find 266 nonconformities, determine the upper and lower control limits for the c-charts.
4. If c = 4, determine the sampling plan that will provide the Producer’s Risk protection based on a process avererage of 1.1% nonconforming, and assurance that the lot will be rejected 5% of the time.
C = 4 n = _____
5. If c = 2, determine the sampling plan that will provide Consumer’s Risk protection based on a process average of 2.8% nonconforming, and assurance the lot will be accepted 10% of the time.
C=2 n= _____
Posted Date: 4/17/2012 11:38:02 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
IET 3339, Assignment Help, Ask Question on IET 3339, Get Answer, Expert's Help, IET 3339 Discussions
Write discussion on IET 3339
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Automatic interaction detector (aid), Automatic interaction detector (AID) ...
Automatic interaction detector (AID) A method or the technique which uses a set of categorical explanatory variables to divide data into the groups which are relatively homoge
Qualitative survey and data analysis, Data Analysis: A qualitative surve...
Data Analysis: A qualitative survey was conducted in order to understand the impact of international accounting standards. To start with, a secondary research was done to unders
Individual tax accounting, need help with exercise that asks to calculate g...
need help with exercise that asks to calculate gross income, adjusted gross income and taxable income based on items1-13, which i can submit the exercise copies as soon as you tell
Why do organisations need a structure, Question 1: (a) The grouping of ...
Question 1: (a) The grouping of organisational activities (usually into ‘departments' or larger ‘divisions') will be done in different ways. Outline the criteria which can be u
Standard deviation, Standard Deviation: The standard deviation is a gauge o...
Standard Deviation: The standard deviation is a gauge of the variance, or dispersion, of the market return over its average returns. Thus Standard Deviation gives an insight of tot
Need help, PART 1 Shown below are the sales revenue and advertising cost da...
PART 1 Shown below are the sales revenue and advertising cost data for seven companies published by International Advertising Age. COMPANY ADVERTISING ($ MILLIONS) SALES ($ BILLION
Analyze anova , A nurse researcher is investigating the effect of timing of...
A nurse researcher is investigating the effect of timing of standard pain control interventions on severity of pain in adolescents with sickle-cell disease. She establishes three
Hcfp test the drainage system, After successfully having navigated the LPP ...
After successfully having navigated the LPP issue, HCFP has once again for your help. Now, they are considering implementing a new drainage system to improve water flow across the
Difference, what is the difference between HISTORIGRAMS and HISTOGRAMS?
what is the difference between HISTORIGRAMS and HISTOGRAMS?
Direct costing and absorption costing, why is net profit always greater in ...
why is net profit always greater in absorption costing than in direct costing?
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.