Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
IET 3339, Basic Statistics
1. If each sample taken has 500 units, and the average proportion nonconforming is 0.034, what is the upper and lower control limits for the p-chart?
2. If you sample 450 parts per day from a daily production of 12,000 parts, what is the upper and lower control limits of an np chart if the average percentage of good parts is 97.5%?
3. If you inspect 50 automobile windshields and find 266 nonconformities, determine the upper and lower control limits for the c-charts.
4. If c = 4, determine the sampling plan that will provide the Producer’s Risk protection based on a process avererage of 1.1% nonconforming, and assurance that the lot will be rejected 5% of the time.
C = 4 n = _____
5. If c = 2, determine the sampling plan that will provide Consumer’s Risk protection based on a process average of 2.8% nonconforming, and assurance the lot will be accepted 10% of the time.
C=2 n= _____
Posted Date: 4/17/2012 11:38:02 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
IET 3339, Assignment Help, Ask Question on IET 3339, Get Answer, Expert's Help, IET 3339 Discussions
Write discussion on IET 3339
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Assingment, #question:how cost classification can helpful for planning, con...
#question:how cost classification can helpful for planning, controlling and decision making
Calculate a forecast using exponential smoothing, The Midwestern Manufactur...
The Midwestern Manufacturing Company (MMC) is a large manufacturer of electrical generators. The firm has experienced demand for their generators as shown below: Year Demand
Calculate the cost of owning and leasing, Bugsy?s Haulers, is considering t...
Bugsy?s Haulers, is considering the purchase or lease of a fuel tanker. The Purchase Option The purchase price is R4 000 000. This will be paid off as follows: R2 5
Peanuts and cost accounting, EFF EX: Joe, you said you put in these peanuts...
EFF EX: Joe, you said you put in these peanuts because some people ask for them, but do you realise what this rack of peanuts is costing you? JOE: It ain''t gonna cost. ''sgonna be
Geometric mean, 5,2,5,8,9,9,8,7,5,2
What is the probability, Suppose the entire cola industry produces only two...
Suppose the entire cola industry produces only two colas viz., Pepsi and Coke. Given that a person last purchased Pepsi, there is 90% that his next purchase will be Pepsi. Given
Square root, (39.75-(39)/2/(sqrt+25))
Histogram, difference between histogram and historigram
difference between histogram and historigram
Explain accounting Accumulated depreciation , A contra-asset assessment con...
A contra-asset assessment consideration used to history the buildup of regular credit created to indicate the conclusion of the approximated useful life of investment resources.
Managerial, Manchester Custom Fabricating Company uses a job order system. ...
Manchester Custom Fabricating Company uses a job order system. At the beginning of May, Manchester had two jobs in process, Job #22 (DM = $600 and DL = $780), and Job #23 (DM = $75
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.