Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
IET 3339, Basic Statistics
1. If each sample taken has 500 units, and the average proportion nonconforming is 0.034, what is the upper and lower control limits for the p-chart?
2. If you sample 450 parts per day from a daily production of 12,000 parts, what is the upper and lower control limits of an np chart if the average percentage of good parts is 97.5%?
3. If you inspect 50 automobile windshields and find 266 nonconformities, determine the upper and lower control limits for the c-charts.
4. If c = 4, determine the sampling plan that will provide the Producer’s Risk protection based on a process avererage of 1.1% nonconforming, and assurance that the lot will be rejected 5% of the time.
C = 4 n = _____
5. If c = 2, determine the sampling plan that will provide Consumer’s Risk protection based on a process average of 2.8% nonconforming, and assurance the lot will be accepted 10% of the time.
C=2 n= _____
Posted Date: 4/17/2012 11:38:02 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
IET 3339, Assignment Help, Ask Question on IET 3339, Get Answer, Expert's Help, IET 3339 Discussions
Write discussion on IET 3339
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Devaition, i have data points of the form (x,y) of a cluster... I want to f...
i have data points of the form (x,y) of a cluster... I want to find variance nad standard deviation of this so dat i can decide which is a good cluster... so let me know how to do
Why are jupiter’s galilean moons geologically active, Why are Jupiter’s Gal...
Why are Jupiter’s Galilean moons geologically active? - Io is the most Volcanically active world in our solar system, Io get the heat from a process that happens on its interior
Time series, mathametical examples of components
mathametical examples of components
Discrete Standard Deviation, Discrete Standard Deviation For calculating s...
Discrete Standard Deviation For calculating standard deviation in discrete series any of the following methods may be applied (1) Actual mean method. (2) Assumed mean method. (
Quartile deviasion, Calculate the quartile deviation??805,796,810,785,810,7...
Calculate the quartile deviation??805,796,810,785,810,790,800 and 785
Average, example of data
example of data
#title.statistics for management, give an example for scaling technique
give an example for scaling technique
Do you think the change towards ifrs is a good idea, Do you think the chang...
Do you think the change towards IFRS is a good idea? Manager 1: This change is definitely going to be a very positive change. There are no doubt a lot of advantages that IFRS
Probability, What is probability
What is probability
Statistis, Mention the characteristics of Statistics. Explain any two appli...
Mention the characteristics of Statistics. Explain any two applications of Statistics.
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Terms & Conditions
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.