Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
IET 3339, Basic Statistics
1. If each sample taken has 500 units, and the average proportion nonconforming is 0.034, what is the upper and lower control limits for the p-chart?
2. If you sample 450 parts per day from a daily production of 12,000 parts, what is the upper and lower control limits of an np chart if the average percentage of good parts is 97.5%?
3. If you inspect 50 automobile windshields and find 266 nonconformities, determine the upper and lower control limits for the c-charts.
4. If c = 4, determine the sampling plan that will provide the Producer’s Risk protection based on a process avererage of 1.1% nonconforming, and assurance that the lot will be rejected 5% of the time.
C = 4 n = _____
5. If c = 2, determine the sampling plan that will provide Consumer’s Risk protection based on a process average of 2.8% nonconforming, and assurance the lot will be accepted 10% of the time.
C=2 n= _____
Posted Date: 4/17/2012 11:38:02 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
IET 3339, Assignment Help, Ask Question on IET 3339, Get Answer, Expert's Help, IET 3339 Discussions
Write discussion on IET 3339
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Probability, What is probability 0.10 called?
What is probability 0.10 called?
Create a spreadsheet model and determine linear regression, 1. MMC's CEO, D...
1. MMC's CEO, Dr. Warren A. Beatty (Not the actor) believes that the demand trend for MMC is essentially linear. Thus, he wishes to determine if linear regression would be an effec
CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR, HOW IS IT RELATED
HOW IS IT RELATED
Find an equivalent martingale and state prices, It is a sunny Tuesday after...
It is a sunny Tuesday afternoon in the perfectly manicured harbourside city of Sydney. Dressed in your favourite pin stripe Gucci (Black Label thank you very much) and those hand c
Closing Stock , How to calculate closing stock in Tally while we are postin...
How to calculate closing stock in Tally while we are posting with inventory.
Homework help, example of descriptive statistics in word form
example of descriptive statistics in word form
Paasches quantity index, formula for calculating paasches quantity index
formula for calculating paasches quantity index
Tax, _______ 1. F''s share of income from various sources is as follows for...
_______ 1. F''s share of income from various sources is as follows for the current year: Source F''s Share of Entity''s Net Income F''s Share of Distributions ABC Partnership after
Joy, Ask questio How many women must be randomly selected to estimate the m...
Ask questio How many women must be randomly selected to estimate the mean weight of women in one age group? We want 90% confidence that the sample mean is within 3.7 lbs of the po
Quantitative analysis in health science, Need Help
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.